Schwinn Merge Q-Star Microshell Bicycle Helmet, Adult
Customers also considered
- $10.73 Was $12.50Save $1.77
- $14.71 Was $16.25Save $1.54
- $12.59 Was $14.96Save $2.37
- $13.17 Was $18.30Save $5.13
- $9.75 Was $12.96Save $3.21
- Clearance$16.98 Was $23.06Save $6.08
- $7.04 List price $9.99Save $2.95
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Schwinn Merge Q-Star Microshell Bicycle Helmet offers functionality and style. It offers excellent ventilation to keep you cool.
Schwinn Merge Q-Star Microshell Bicycle Helmet, Adult:
- Helmet Type: adult bicycle helmet
- Safety Features: dial-fit retention system allows for easy, on-the-fly adjustment
- Removable visor protects you from the elements
- Dual-stitch straps are soft to the touch for added comfort
- Ventilation: 20 flow vents
- Design: black and white graphics
- CPSC approved
- Fits Head Circumference: 22.83" to 23.62"
Available in stores for layaway
See our entire assortment of bikes and ride on toys at Walmart.com.
|Gender:||Women , Men|
|Country of Origin - Components:||USA or Imported|
|Size:||L , M|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||SW76420-2|
|Country of Origin - Assembly:||USA or Imported|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||0.10 x 0.10 x 0.10 IN|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yes, it offers excellent protection.by N2Tech2/25/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I believe it is good enough for slow speed electric scooter.by Escooter1/14/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Hi MiniJ, Thank you for your question regarding the Schwinn Merge Q-Star Mircroshell Helmet. Schwinn products have trace amounts of some chemicals on the Prop 65 listing, and are sold in the State of California; the warning label must appear on products sold in California if they contain chemicals on the Proposition 65 list of hazardous substances. Please rest assured that our products are tested for these chemicals and pass all safety regulations imposed by the CPSC (Consumer Product Safety Commission) and the State of California.by SchwinnCustomerSupport10/24/2013Written by a verified representative from SchwinnCustomerSupportWas this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?