About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Schwinn Men's Prelude Road Bike brings a combination of function and style that will keep you riding for a long time. It has an aluminum frame that is simple to take with you on the go. The Schwinn prelude road bike has an 18" to 19" size.
700C Men's Prelude:
- Prelude bike
- Aluminum road frame is lightweight for quick, agile riding
- 700C lightweight road bike has alloy rims for strong, lightweight durability
- 18''-19'' frame size
- Size of the tube in the bike is 700C x 25C
- Suitable for men 5'7'' and taller
- Frame material: Aluminum
- Overall height top to bottom: 43''
- Overall depth front to back: 70''
- Overall product weight: 41.9 lbs
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||20.0|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- i haven't really measure the bike yet but i'll say, you have to be 5'7" or taller.by Vuemeister11/2/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (3)Was this answer helpful?
- 55 CM is the size. Pulled it off the Schwinn Website.by CJPJ225/17/2015Was this answer helpful? (13) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- i'm 5'7. it's barely touching my private area. this bike is perfect for you size.by Vuemeister4/12/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 1 Measure your inseam. This is best done barefoot. Stand against the wall and put a book between your legs so it pressed right up against your pelvic bone. Make a mark with a pencil on the wall along the top of the book. Measure the distance from the floor to the mark in centimeters. 2 Use your inseam measurement to get a rough idea of your road bike size. Multiply your inseam by .65. This will give you a good estimate of your road bike size for bikes measured center to center. Thus if your inseam is 86 cm, you will fit a 56 cm road bike (86 x .65 = 55.9). Note that many road bikes are measured center to top. To determine how to fit these bikes, multiply your inseam by .67. 3 Subtract an additional 10 cm and convert this measurement to inches to get your mountain bike frame size, roughly. Thus, if you fit a 56 cm road bike (c-c), you will fit a 46 cm -- or an 18 inch -- mountain bike. 4 Consider top tube length. In many ways, this is the most important aspect of sizing a bike. Two 18-inch mountain bikes may have different length top tubes. Or a 54 cm and an 56 cm road bike may have the same length top tube. Given the same top tube length, the bigger bike may be more comfortable because it will allow you to get the bars up a bit higher. 5 Know that women have longer legs and shorter top tubes than men. Unfortunately, most bikes are designed for men, and women often have a hard time finding a bike that will fit them well. Luckily, some manufacturers have begun to make women-specific models. 6 Test ride some bikes once you have gotten a rough idea of what will fit you. This will help you determine what is most comfortable for you. Read more: How to Determine the Correct Frame Size for a Bike | eHow.com http://www.ehow.com/how_14104_determine-correct-frame.html#ixzz1ViFwpTIhby barana4/30/2015Was this answer helpful? (11) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. Knowing the frame size in centimeters is essential to purchasing any bike. It's a standard "specification". What is the frame size in centimeters?
- Just say that you have to be 5'7" and tallerby Vuemeister8/5/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The frame size is 55 CM. I got it from the schwinn Website. Just ordered this bike. Hopefully It fits. I've never rode these bikes before but I'm 6' 1" 195 lbs and recommended size for me is 55-58. we'll see.by CJPJ2211/2/2015Was this answer helpful? (10) (0)Was this answer helpful?