About this item
The Schwinn Classic Men's Bike Shorts offer a traditional approach to cycling shorts. These bike shorts offer a multi-panel design for an ergonomic fit. Featuring spandex fabric and elastic leg gripper, these large cycling shorts stretch to form a smooth look and aerodynamic fit. These Schwinn bike shorts have a built in chamois, which provides an extra layer of comfort. Featuring a comfortable elastic waistband, the Schwinn Classic Men's Bike Shorts are a smart choice for comfort on the go.
Schwinn Classic Men's Bike Shorts, Large:
- Multi-panel design for ergonomic fit
- Spandex fabric and elastic leg gripper stretch to form smooth aerodynamic look
- Built in chamois provides extra layer of comfort
- Comfortable elastic wasitband
- Schwinn logo screen print
Explore this item
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.15|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||25.0 x 22.0 x 1.5|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
|S||34 – 36||28 – 30||14 – 14½||32 – 33|
|M||38 – 40||32 – 34||15 – 15½||33 – 34|
|L||42 – 44||36 – 38||16 – 16½||34 – 35|
|XL||46 – 48||40 – 42||17 – 17½||35 – 36|
|2XL||50 – 52||44 – 46||18 – 18½||36 – 37|
|3XL||54 – 56||48 – 50||19 – 19½||37 – 38|
|LT||42 – 44||36 – 38||16 – 16½||35½ – 36|
|XLT||46 – 48||40 – 42||17 – 17½||36½ – 37|
|2XLT||50 – 52||44 – 46||18 – 18½||37½ – 38|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- 34-36by FrugalSavvyShopper10/1/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- My large shorts came with a tag that stated 36-38. I am a 36 and they fit just right. A 38 might want to go to an extra large.by Oldergenerationbiker12/10/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- My waist size is 36 inches and I will order an extra large next time.by padreloco4/24/2013Was this answer helpful? (6) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I'm a 35" and the medium was also a bit too cramped. However, I have NEVER worn tights before so that might be the right thing! I bought the large finally but the pad stayed in one place in the medium better.by FrugalSavvyShopper1/8/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I am a 36 and the large is just right.by Oldergenerationbiker7/1/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?