Consider these popular products
- $149.00 Was $249.00Save $100.00
- Rollback$199.00 Was $249.00Save $50.00
- $119.00 Was $139.00Save $20.00
- $149.00 List price $179.00Save $30.00
- $159.00 List price $199.00Save $40.00
Schwinn Aluminum Comp 26" Men's Mountain Bike
About this item
About this item
The men's Schwinn mountain bike has a hand-built, trail-tuned aluminum frame, designed for a perfect ride over hills, mountains and rugged canyon roads. The Shimano Easy Fire shifters provide precise shifting in any terrain, while Promax alloy linear pull brakes help you maintain control of your stopping power under even the roughest conditions.
- Frame type: Aluminum mountain bike with S-bend seat stays
- Frame materials: Schwinn hand-built, trail-tuned 6061 aluminum frame
- Suspension: Aluminum crown suspension fork
- Gearing/Shifters: Shimano 21-speed drive train with Easy Fire shifters
- Brakes: Alloy front and rear linear-pull brakes
- Wheels: Shimano 13-28T 7-speed freewheel
- SR Suntour M2000 suspension fork
- Shimano TY-32A front and Shimano TX-50 rear derailleur
- Men's Schwinn mountain bike with quick-release seat and tire
- Schwinn stem
|Bike Type:||Mountain Bikes|
|Age Start:||15 Years|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||35.0|
Ask a question
- Yes, the store will assemble it for free, but I *highly* recommend getting a bike mechanic to adjust it properly. No Wal-Mart is a substitute for a knowledable bike shop, even if they sell decent bikes.by FunkyStickman2/3/2010Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Walmart assembles for free.by FunnyMarie12/27/2009Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, only the front wheel assembly is quick release.by Frenchy1mttop3/5/2010Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Noby Frenchy1mttop6/10/2009Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Walmart has a 30 day return policy which means you can get a refund for the bike, exchange the bike for a model, or exchange for same model. You do not always need the receipt for this, if you use a credit card or debit card, they can look up the sale from the card and confirm the purchase. At the checkout you can pay for a 1 year limited warranty for around $20 which covers all repairs on the bike. I don't know if there are longer warranties or you can repurchase the 1 year after it expires.by Valhelm3/5/2010Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- "WHAT IS THE WALMART BIKE WARRANTY?" - You asked. If I remember right...about two weeks for exchange or refund. Hang on to your sales receipt. 30 seconds or 30 feet - whichever comes first!by OldHippie9/1/2009Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?