Schumacher SpeedCharge 12-Amp Battery Charger
Customers also considered
- Rollback$69.88 Was $79.00Save $9.12
- $50.00 Was $56.38Save $6.38
- $45.20 List price $69.95Save $24.75
- $38.04 Was $76.08Save $38.04
- $49.99 List price $74.87Save $24.88
- $50.26 List price $64.99Save $14.73
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
This Schumacher SpeedCharge 12 Amp Battery Charger is designed with convenience and safety in mind. The built-in microprocessor and automatic voltage detector work in tandem to establish the proper voltage and charge. It can charge at multiple levels: 3 amps for maintaining a charge, 6 amps for medium charging and a 12 amp charge when rapid charging is required. For safety, the charger has reverse hook-up protection to prevent issues associated with incorrect charging, while the float mode monitoring feature keeps the battery from overcharging. This Schumacher SpeedCharge battery charger is an energy efficient and eco-friendly device.
Schumacher SpeedCharge 12-Amp Battery Charger:
- 6V/12V Amp Schumacher battery charger
- Microprocessor controlled charging
- Reverse hookup protection
- Float mode monitoring
- Energy efficient and eco-friendly
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||4.48|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||10.38 x 7.88 x 3.63|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- it will charge all standard automotive batteriesby henrymjr1/17/2016Was this answer helpful? (9) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- yes, have used on (3) different size/type auto batteries at various states of charge (even starting down at approximately 20%) & worked in every case just give yourself enough time (hours) as it's not a "jump-start" type of chargerby thisisrealtiring9/23/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes it will, three settings from lawnmower to 12 volt car, truck batteriesby Bamsdad111/30/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I have charged both car and truck batteries without issue. glassmat, Deepcycle RV batteries Gell Cell and even 6 volt lead acid , batteriesby ROADKING200012/16/2015Was this answer helpful? (7) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- This will charge all car , boat and lawn batteriesby yashuthe3rd1/10/2016Was this answer helpful? (6) (4)Was this answer helpful?
- It appears to be able to charge a car or truck battery, and even a 12 volt riding lawn mower battery. The instructions say to use the 2Amp setting for the lawn mower batteries. 8Amp setting for standard batteries, and 12Amp setting for large capacity batteries lick a truck battery.by bobretired11/30/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Check out my review It only charges low batteries not dead ones.by jl2511/30/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes it can. No problem.by loghut11/30/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- If the battery can be charged it will charge it.by Senah4/8/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yesby txbft4/12/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- yesby dutchman211/4/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes. You can charge any type of car battery in or out of the car.by moots1318111/4/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, May take a little while as it doesn't have a lot of amperage.by 2lugnuts11/4/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, this will charge 12V car batteries. It was the primary reason why I bought it.by ShoppingIsTherapeutic11/4/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, and several different types.by Radiogeek111/4/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- no...it has to be plugged in to chargeby txbft6/18/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- noby dutchman22/1/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- No. This product doesn't have it's own battery integrated into the design. This is a good thing because the Booster Packs you're talking about need to be replaced every 3-6 years because the battery inside them can no longer hold a charge to start a vehicle. Just do a search for "Battery Booster Pack" to see what's out there. Something like a B&Decker VEC010BD would work great for what you need.by moots131816/18/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This is a charger not a jump pack. Shop around, one can be had for 30 bucks if you check the local auto parts.by finderofdelas6/18/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, this hold a charge for cordless charging, if that is what you are asking. You have to connect directly to battery to charge whether out of car or in the car. They do make portable chargers, cannot think of a brand.by ShoppingIsTherapeutic1/17/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- I think you are confusing this with a different type of product. There are some "portable power" units that can be used as a mobile power source and to jump start discharged batteries. This is not that type of product. This is a dedicated battery charger and as the other person responded, it should only be used in a well ventilated area with eye protection and away from children and any standing water.by ZenDude12/24/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- You should not EVER charge a battery inside your house! The battery will release hydrogen gas as it charges. It can however, be connected to your motorcycle outside and charge the battery (12V only). It is NOT designed to crank the motor though.by spacedace642/8/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (2)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also viewed these products
- Rollback$69.88 Was $79.00Save $9.12