About this item
Keep your batteries ready to go and in peak condition with the Schumacher 6/2 Amp Dual-Rate Battery Charger. Great for antique cars or whenever your car battery needs charging, the Schumacher Manual Battery Charger features two charging rates for 6 and 12V batteries. The Schumacher Charger has both a 6 amp medium charge rate for everyday needs and a 2 amp trickle charge for a small 12V battery charge.
Schumacher 6/2 Amp Dual-Rate Manual Charger:
- Designed for the economy-minded user
- 2 charging rates charge both 6 and 12V batteries
- Great for antique cars
- 6 amp medium charge rate for most everyday needs
- 2 amp trickle charge charges a small 12V battery in 2 to 12 hours
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||6.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||9.875 x 9.25 x 9.875|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. Greetings, what is the barcode number for thisSchumacher battery charger. I've attempted to get it from my store but they aren't able to find. Thanks
- The code on my box is: 0 26666 05826 1by ali95581/13/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The SE-8-6 only does 6amps and trolling batteries usually need 12 or 15amps.by Schumacher1/24/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes there is current to the leads when plugged in. A little more than 12 volts at whatever amps the switch is set to.by Keithtom112/7/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?