Schumacher 80/20/10, 2 Amp Hybrid Charger/Maintainer/Engine Start/Tester
Customers also viewed these products
- Rollback$69.88 Was $79.00Save $9.12
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Keep your batteries ready to go and in peak condition with Schumacher's charger.
Schumacher 80/20/10, 2 Amp Hybrid Charger/Maintainer/Engine Start/Tester:
- Fully automatic microprocessor controlled
- 80 amp engine start for emergency starting
- 10/20 amp fast charge for self-adjusting, variable charge rates for everyday charging needs and maintaining your battery in peak condition
- Charges and automatically desulfates and restores car, truck, RV, farm equipment, AGM, gel cell and deep-cycle batteries
- 2 amp slow charge, for charging and maintaining small batteries such as motorcycle, ATV, snowmobile and lawn tractor batteries
- 125 amp Sure-Grip clamps for top and side-mounted battery posts
- Electronic touch-pad controls are easy-to-feel switches for selection of Digital Display, Battery Type or Charge/Start
- Choose from 12V regular automotive, 12V deep-cycle, 12V AGM or gel cell batteries
- Built-in digital voltmeter/tester helps diagnose problems
- Retractable handle serves as convenient cord wrap and for easy portability
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||5.88|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||10.25 x 10.625 x 10.25|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yes, this would work good on RV batteries.by CommunityAnswer7/15/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes it will work great for that. Be advised that the unit is very noisy.by gearhead7/1/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Hello. This charger would be a good choice for charging/maintaining batteries like the type of deep cycle batteries typically used in an RV.by Customer Support6/30/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- no. It shows the percentage of battery charge and voltage.by gearhead12/2/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Check out these related products
- $92.32 Was $98.55Save $6.23
- Rollback$69.99 Was $79.00Save $9.01
- Clearance$22.49 Was $38.06Save $15.57
- $127.33 Was $133.12Save $5.79
- Clearance$168.89 Was $241.99Save $73.10