Schrade Extreme Survival Special Forces Fixed Blade Knife, Spear Point with Plain Edge
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The versatile Schrade Extreme Survival Knife is an ideal piece for outdoor excursions and everyday emergency preparedness. Unscrewing the handle end reveals a driver tool with 3/32", 5/32" and 3/16" standard sockets and Phillips (#0), Torx (10) and Allen (5/64") tips. This special forces knife also features a spear point blade with plain edge that measures approximately 5.5" in length. It includes a ballistic nylon sheath for safe carrying and storage.
Schrade Extreme Survival Special Forces Fixed Blade Knife, Spear Point with Plain Edge:
- Unscrewing the handle end of this Schrade fixed blade knife reveals a driver tool with standard sockets (3/32", 5/32" and 3/16") and Phillips (#0), Torx (10) and Allen (5/64") tips
- Overall length: 10.5"
- Blade length: 5.5"
- Handle material: 1070 stainless steel with diamond-pattern knurling
- Blade material: 1070 stainless steel
- Includes a ballistic nylon sheath
- Weight: 14 oz
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||10.3 x 3.1 x 2.7|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- There is no tang on this.by CommunityAnswer3/23/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- There is no tang "per se". Its all made from a single piece of steel, which has been hollowed out to form the storage in the handle. There is nothing "thin" about this knife, it is all "beef". I am a formal survivalist and this currently is my go-to blade.by SavvyVet3/23/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?