About this item
The Schar Gluten Free Bread is a great item to stock up on if you have a gluten-free lifestyle. Perfect for sandwiches, toast, French toast or bread crumbs, this wheat-free Schar bread is a great alternative to regular white bread. Containing no wheat or lactose and having very low fat, the classic gluten free white bread is a healthy substitute. This Schar Gluten Free Bread (pack of six) is a great way to stock-up, just freeze each loaf and pull out when needed.
Schar Gluten & Wheat Free Classic White Bread:
- Low fat and saturated fat
- Gluten free
- Wheat free
- No lactose
Water, Sourdough (Rice Flour, Water), Corn Starch, Potato Starch, Millet Flour, Palm Oil, Rice Starch, Rice Syrup, Soy Protein, Yeast, Psyllium Seed Husks (Vegetable Fiber), Guar Gum, Sugar, Hydroxypropyl Methycellulose, Salt, Calcium Citrate, Tartaric Acid, Folic Acid. Contains: Soy. Packed In A Modified Atmosphere. Previously Frozen.
Explore this item
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.03|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||7.85 x 4.55 x 3.25|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA|
|Origin of Components:||USA|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories From Fat||10|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat 1 G||2|
|Saturated Fat 0.5 G||3|
|Cholesterol 0 Mg||0|
|Sodium 120 Mg||5|
|Total Carboydrate 11 G||4|
|Dietary Fiber 2 G||8|
|Sugars 1 G|
(-) Information is currently not available for this nutrient.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:**
** Percent Daily Values listed below are intended for adults and children over 4 years of age. Foods represented or purported to be for use by infants, children less than 4 years of age, pregnant women, or lactating women shall use the RDI's that are specified for the intended group provided by the FDA.
|Total Fat||Less than||65g||80g|
|Sat. Fat||Less than||20g||25g|
Calories per gram:
Fat 9•Carbohydrate 4•Protein 4
Ask a question
- The use by date is usually several months out - unopened. Once you open the package just under a week, and we keep ours in the fridge.by HNKM5/2/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I have had this bread in my freezer for several months, and a loaf of this bread I keep in my refrigerator. I don't put Gluten Free bread in a bread box because it doesn't have the preservatives that regular bread has. However I must say that I don't like the flavor of this bread as well as Odie Bread. All Gluten bread has more texture than regular bread, but this one does not have as much flavor..by CoastalBelle1/27/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- All bread and pasta products are high in carbohydrates, and will add weight if eaten in abundance. The texture serves to be more filling than regular wheat bread, so I find that I eat less to feel satisfied. The bread is not frozen when it is received, but it can be frozen for several months without losing its texture or freshness. It is nearly the size of a regular loaf of wheat bread. All Gluten Free products are more expensive than wheat products because they have to be produced in a sterile environment not with other wheat products because of transfer. So the price of six loaves of this bread is not higher than expected.by CoastalBelle12/20/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (4)Was this answer helpful?
- Rice flour, corn starch, potato starch, mi9llet flour, palm oil, soy protein, psyllium seed husks, guar gum, sugar, modified cellulose, salt yeast, calcium citrate, apple fiber, tartaric acid, iron, thiamine, riboflavin, niacin, and water.by CoastalBelle3/31/2015Was this answer helpful? (6) (0)Was this answer helpful?