About this item
Find sleek and stylish entertainment with all the components you need in the Sceptre E245BV-FHD 24" 1080p LED HDTV. This HDTV comes with a built-in ATSC/NTSC tuner for the ultimate experience. A stunning picture and life-like audio come together with an ultra fast response time to play all your favorite shows flicker free. A 60Hz refresh rate, 16:9 aspect ratio and a high resolution of 1920 x 1080 let you see crisper and sharper images. This 1080p 60Hz LED HDTV (1.81" ultra-slim) is also equipped with 2 HDMI ports that let you plug-and-play with all your favorite high definition devices. This Sceptre E245BV-FHD 24" 1080p LED HDTV has a 100mm x 100mm VESA Standard wall mountable hole pattern, so you can mount anywhere in your home. Kick back and enjoy HDTV magic at its finest.
Sceptre E245BV-FHD 24" 1080p 60Hz Class LED Full HDTV:
- 24" LED panel
With a 1920 x 1080 Full HD resolution
- True 16:9 aspect ratio
View your movies as the director intended on this 1080p 60Hz LED HDTV (1.81" ultra-slim)
- Built-in ATSC/NTSC tuner
Watch digital broadcasts, including HDTV programs where available
- HDMI Inputs: 2
Enjoy a superior HD experience with HDMI, the one cable audio/video solution
- 24" screen measured diagonally from corner to corner
- The 24' Class LED Full HDTV is wall mountable
VESA standard 100mm x 100mm
Products that are ENERGY STAR-qualified prevent greenhouse gas emissions by meeting strict energy efficiency guidelines set by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency and the U.S. Department of Energy. The ENERGY STAR name and marks are registered marks owned by the U.S. government, as part of their energy efficiency and environmental activities.
TV stand sold separately. See all TV stands.
TV mount sold separately. See all TV mounts.
|Contrast Ratio:||5,000:1 Dynamic|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||15.25|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||23.13 x 5.94 x 17.13|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
- Yes. We use an outside antenna (Antenna Direct DB8) and get 35 channels which are 18-25 miles away thru tough terrain. We run the signal through a digital DVR for recording using the AV (red/white connectors) and also a straight thru coax connector which uses the DVR as simple in/out connection point putting the signal directly from the outside antenna to the TV. Use the remote to easily switch between the options (select AV or AIR on the easily accessed menu.) Not as difficult to do as it sounds, the instructions don't discuss this I don't think.. Just remember that if you do this use the coax in/out connector AND the AV (red white/yellow connectors. Note the latest version of this TV (same model number!!!# is vastly superior to the one we got a year ago. Tuner for the newer version gets more stations and the connectors are greatly more accessible, requiring less forcing of connectors.cabling. BTW, Both models have small errors on the WALMART site re specs #contrast ratio, brightness, yearly cost etc. when compared with the tech manual received. Probably a WM problem. Also newer version has controls on top vice earlier version on right side. Newer version has same visual area but is smaller because of smaller frame bezel. We used some old spare computer external speakers to make the sound perfect. Recommended if you are a sound perfectionist. This is a really. really, really good monitor and TV for the price.by FRANKINWASH5/27/2015Was this answer helpful? (57) (3)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes.by PatsFanBoston4/21/2015Was this answer helpful? (8) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Yesby Thrilla4/21/2015Was this answer helpful? (6) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Sure, you just need an HDTV antenna and hope for a good signal.by Critick20104/21/2015Was this answer helpful? (7) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, it did at my home. I checked to see if it would pick up. I did not know what all the channels were but I do have comcast and connected to the cable.by countryfolk14/21/2015Was this answer helpful? (6) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- mine didn't, had to buy a digital antenna.by salfordgirl4/21/2015Was this answer helpful? (7) (3)Was this answer helpful?
- This model has a hybrid tuner which means it can receive both analog and digital TV signals.by TechnicalSupport6/2/2015Was this answer helpful? (28) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- It has 1 USB and 2 HDMI Ports.by MJB103/20/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (3)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, you can! Go to 'Product Description' page scroll down until you can see photo and how they hook up to this TV.by Agent99mom3/20/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Yesby SillyGirl663/20/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You should be able to It has all kinds of Video connections. RCAs, HDMI, Component, Composite, & VGA.by Thrilla3/20/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes with the hdmi portby FreightTrainSobo023/20/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This model has RCA ports and HDMI which can both be used to play video game consoles.by TechnicalSupport3/20/2015Was this answer helpful? (8) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Its so awesome for a computer monitor! Thats mainly why I got it.by MetallicaMan5/26/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, USB connection. I can hook up my iPod or Google Plug-In as well as I have wireless Samsung cameras (Walmart.com) I can view before downloading (got App) My cameras and HD movie camera also can plug in directly for showing or viewing before downloading.by Agent99mom11/17/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- There is a USB port, but for photos and music only.by dmjhammers4/27/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It is fine as a monitor as long as your computer has HDMI output.by CommunityAnswer11/17/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- I sometimes use this television as a computer monitor by using one of the two DSMI connections and the picture quality is outstanding and there is a connection to add two small speakers to enjoy stereo sound that will match the high definition picture..This TV is just the right size to use in any bedroom or as a computer monitor..There are two DSMI connections and one usb connection and an earphone connection..This is a very excellent high quality TV and well worth the very reasonable cost..I intend to purchase two additional to present to two of my grandchildren..by Runningfox707/15/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- There is a VGA port and HDMI port which can both be used to connect to a computer. However, the USB port on the TV can only be used to view photos in .jpg format and play music in .mp3 format.by TechnicalSupport3/8/2015Was this answer helpful? (6) (0)Was this answer helpful?