Similar items in stock
- Clearance$4.29 Was $7.89Save $3.60
- $129.99 List price $159.99Save $30.00
- $179.99 List price $299.99Save $120.00
- Clearance$12.99 Was $29.99Save $17.00
Sceptre E245BV-F 24" 1080p 60Hz Class LED Full HDTV (1.81" ultra-slim)
Customers also viewed these products
- $239.99 List price $399.99Save $160.00
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Find sleek and stylish entertainment with all the components you need in the Sceptre E245BV-F 24" 1080p LED HDTV. This HDTV comes with a built-in ATSC/NTSC tuner for the ultimate experience. A stunning picture and life-like audio come together with an ultra fast response time to play all your favorite shows flicker free. A 60Hz refresh rate, 16:9 aspect ratio and a high resolution of 1920 x 1080 let you see crisper and sharper images. This 1080p 60Hz LED HDTV (1.81" ultra-slim) is also equipped with 2 HDMI ports that let you plug-and-play with all your favorite high definition devices. This Sceptre E245BV-F 24" 1080p LED HDTV has a 100mm x 100mm VESA Standard wall mountable hole pattern, so you can mount anywhere in your home. Kick back and enjoy HDTV magic at its finest.
Sceptre E245BV-F 24" 1080p 60Hz Class LED Full HDTV:
- 24" LED panel
With a 1920 x 1080 Full HD resolution
- True 16:9 aspect ratio
View your movies as the director intended on this 1080p 60Hz LED HDTV (1.81" ultra-slim)
- Built-in ATSC/NTSC tuner
Watch digital broadcasts, including HDTV programs where available
- HDMI Inputs: 2
Enjoy a superior HD experience with HDMI, the one cable audio/video solution
- 24" screen measured diagonally from corner to corner
- The 24' Class LED Full HDTV is wall mountable
VESA standard 100mm x 100mm
Products that are ENERGY STAR-qualified prevent greenhouse gas emissions by meeting strict energy efficiency guidelines set by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency and the U.S. Department of Energy. The ENERGY STAR name and marks are registered marks owned by the U.S. government, as part of their energy efficiency and environmental activities.
TV stand sold separately. See all TV stands.
TV mount sold separately. See all TV mounts.
|Contrast Ratio:||5,000:1 Dynamic|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||9.8|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||23.13 x 5.94 x 17.13|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yes. We use an outside antenna (Antenna Direct DB8) and get 35 channels which are 18-25 miles away thru tough terrain. We run the signal through a digital DVR for recording using the AV (red/white connectors) and also a straight thru coax connector which uses the DVR as simple in/out connection point putting the signal directly from the outside antenna to the TV. Use the remote to easily switch between the options (select AV or AIR on the easily accessed menu.) Not as difficult to do as it sounds, the instructions don't discuss this I don't think.. Just remember that if you do this use the coax in/out connector AND the AV (red white/yellow connectors. Note the latest version of this TV (same model number!!!# is vastly superior to the one we got a year ago. Tuner for the newer version gets more stations and the connectors are greatly more accessible, requiring less forcing of connectors.cabling. BTW, Both models have small errors on the WALMART site re specs #contrast ratio, brightness, yearly cost etc. when compared with the tech manual received. Probably a WM problem. Also newer version has controls on top vice earlier version on right side. Newer version has same visual area but is smaller because of smaller frame bezel. We used some old spare computer external speakers to make the sound perfect. Recommended if you are a sound perfectionist. This is a really. really, really good monitor and TV for the price.by FRANKINWASH11/10/2015Was this answer helpful? (88) (3)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes.by PatsFanBoston8/19/2015Was this answer helpful? (11) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Yesby Thrilla8/19/2015Was this answer helpful? (9) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Sure, you just need an HDTV antenna and hope for a good signal.by Critick20108/19/2015Was this answer helpful? (11) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, it did at my home. I checked to see if it would pick up. I did not know what all the channels were but I do have comcast and connected to the cable.by countryfolk17/12/2015Was this answer helpful? (7) (3)Was this answer helpful?
- mine didn't, had to buy a digital antenna.by salfordgirl8/19/2015Was this answer helpful? (11) (3)Was this answer helpful?
- This model has a hybrid tuner which means it can receive both analog and digital TV signals.by TechnicalSupport11/5/2015Written by a verified representative from TechnicalSupportWas this answer helpful? (39) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- tommylop1982 got several facts wrong: - "It has to do with refresh rate 1080 refreshes faster then 720" - No, it has to do with resolution: it is the number of horizontal lines of pixels. The refresh rate is a separate number : Hz. This TV has a refresh rate of 60 Hz. - "progressive scan which refreshes the picture radonley [sic]" - No, progressive scan refreshes all lines from top the bottom in sequence, whereas "interlaced" refreshes all odd lines first (from top the bottom) and the even lines on the next pass, and so on. Hope this helps to clear any confusion.by Whaledad8/30/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Higher resolution, better picture.by MJB106/10/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 1080p higher resolution for true HD picture. I have thi TV and most this small or even bigger not all 1080p fortrue HD viewing (with an HD service provider required)by Agent99mom8/3/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 1080 is full HD and 720 is half HD so the 1080 is better quality picture and has 1080 Pixals where 720 has half that 1080 is considered full HD the best you can get right now I hear talk they are coming out with 4000 HD but at this time I am not sure if it available as the cameras get better so will the TV'sby SillyGirl668/3/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 1080p and 720p refers to the resolution. 1080 is a higher resolution than 720.by TechnicalSupport12/13/2014Written by a verified representative from TechnicalSupportWas this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- It has to do with refresh rate 1080 refreshes faster then 720 giving you a pretty picture. The P and I you see is the difference between progressive scan which refreshes the picture radonley, or interlace which does it by lines (if you ever get really close to an old TV you can even kind of see the lines). At any rate 1080 is the clearest there is, however if your not to persnickety and are ordering a smaller TV set you might want to save your money and go with a 720.by tommylop19828/3/2015Was this answer helpful? (8) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- It has 1 USB and 2 HDMI Ports.by MJB103/20/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (3)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, you can! Go to 'Product Description' page scroll down until you can see photo and how they hook up to this TV.by Agent99mom8/4/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Yesby SillyGirl668/2/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- You should be able to It has all kinds of Video connections. RCAs, HDMI, Component, Composite, & VGA.by Thrilla3/20/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes with the hdmi portby FreightTrainSobo023/20/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This model has RCA ports and HDMI which can both be used to play video game consoles.by TechnicalSupport8/4/2015Written by a verified representative from TechnicalSupportWas this answer helpful? (9) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also bought these products
- $29.02 Was $40.99Save $11.97