Customers also viewed these products
- $24.29 List price $47.19Save $22.90
- from $53.30
- Clearance$51.65 Was $59.23Save $7.58
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
This Scepter Gas Can is an environmentally friendly fuel container that comes with a self-venting, spill-proof, child-resistant spout.
Scepter 5 gal Diesel Can, Yellow:
- Environmentally friendly fuel container that holds up to 5 gallons of diesel
- Comes with a self-venting, spill-proof, child-resistant spout
|Volume Capacity:||5 gal|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||770-00004|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||11.50 x 9.75 x 15.55 IN|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- The answer is yes, however these cans are color coded for a reason. RED - unleaded fuel YELLOW - diesel fuel BLUE - Kerosene The cans must be made out of HDPE to resist chemical break down of the plastic. HDPE and LDPE are ideal. Gerry/Jerry plastic cans with a metal liner are also acceptable for fuels. Just be cautious becasue many are drab green in color.by HonkyTonkTN4/2/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, you should not be putting regular gasoline in this container as it is meant for diesel. Regular gasoline is to be transported and stored in red containers. The different colours signify to emergency personnel what is inside the container. Should there be an emergency, they need to know immediately what is inside. Therefore, we do not recommend regular gas be put into this can.by ScepterProductExpert7/22/2013Written by a verified representative from ScepterProductExpertWas this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Check out these related products
- $26.55 Was $35.98Save $9.43
- $25.36 Was $33.10Save $7.74
- $85.84 Was $116.02Save $30.18
- Reduced Price$278.13 Was $375.61Save $97.48
- $12.98 Was $14.12Save $1.14