About this item
The Genius ColorPage SF600 Sheetfed Scanner is designed for notebook and laptop users. This is a smart and versatile machine that is compact enough to fit in your laptop bag. It comes with 600 x 1200 dpi resolution and 48-bit superior color that offer crisp, exceptional and outstanding quality images. It has an eight-bit range for grayscale and a one-bit depth for monochrome. This Genius scanner is highly portable and easy to store. It can be connected to your laptop through a USB cable. This electronic device includes software to organize all of your documents, photos and articles and it includes applications for managing brochures, business cards and other administrative functions. The Genius scanner recognizes e-mail and prints out texts and it has a CIS image senor and separate buttons for scan and custom. The custom button controls the copy, email and OCR functions. This portable sheetfed scanner is ideal for businessmen, entrepreneurs and executives.
Genius ColorPage SF600 Sheetfed Scanner:
- 1200 dpi (interpolated)
- 48-bit color
- 8-bit grayscale
- 1-bit monochrome
- Stylish, portable design ideal for laptop users
- Business card recognition and management function
- Genius scanner has separate buttons for scan and custom (copy / email / OCR)
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||2.15|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||13.75 x 8.0 x 4.5|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- According to the manual on the install disc it will run on Windows XP.by BB202012/22/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- The instructions state that it is.by bakstop6/11/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes you can. After one page is scanned, a popup ask you if you are finished or if you want to scan another page. You can scan any number of pages this way. Simple and easy. Neandrethalby Neandrethal11/16/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?