About this item
The Sawyer All-in-One Filter is ideal for emergency preparedness kits, travel and outdoor recreation. It gives you the ability to use the Sawyer PointONE 0.10 micron absolute water filter attached to a squeeze pouch, attached to a standard five-gallon bucket or attached to your home faucet. By attaching the filter to a bucket, the "build your own gravity system" can yield up to 540 gallons of clean water per day from any fresh water source. The Sawyer squeeze water filter removes bacteria such as E. coli, salmonella and cholera from the water as well as protozoa such as Giardia from the water when used. The Sawyer in-line water filter requires no pumping, chemicals or batteries when used. A cleaning syringe is also included with the filter. The filter is all-in-one, so extra parts do not need to be purchased in order to complete the set. Clean out the water from your pipes at home to have safer, crystal clear drinking water.
Sawyer Products All-in-One Filter:
- Ideal for emergency kits, travel and outdoor recreation
- Attach to home faucet or nearly any plastic bucket
- 0.1 micron absolute hollow fiber membrane filter
- 7 log (99.99999 percent) of all bacteria like salmonella, cholera and E. coli
- 6 log (99.9999 percent) of all protozoa such as Giardia and Cryptosporidium
- No pumping, chemicals or batteries required
- Handles up to 40 PSI on a home faucet
- Includes cleaning syringe
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.63|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||3.5 x 6.13 x 6.13|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA|
|Origin of Components:||USA|
Ask a question
- You can't attach it to a hose because it's gravity fed, not pressured. You can put the hose water into a bucket and use the enclosed drill to make a hole in the bucket. Put the bucket of water up high for faster filtration.by Manmi11/17/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, use the attachment that comes with it for faucets.by James3P7/15/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This item will work with an outside garden hose.by CommunityAnswer5/11/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Simply call your water district or supplier if you are on municipal system. With you r address they can figure what zone you are in and will be able to tell you pretty close.by ElkaholicHunter5/11/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?