About this item
The Sauder Shoal Creek Computer Desk is a superior combination of functionality and good looks. It has a large flat surface that provides ample space for your computer or laptop, office supplies and other essentials. This oiled oak Sauder Shoal Creek desk is made from engineered wood with a laminate finish. The pulls have a soft nickel finish. The desk features two large drawers with metal runners and safety stops for storage and easy access. The smaller one has a patented T-lock assembly system to store letter-size hanging files. This unit also comes with a flip-down molding that reveals a shelf where you can place your keyboard and a mouse. This contemporary computer desk offers a warm, casual style. Its minimalist design makes it a smart choice to complement your home or office decor.
The Sauder Shoal Creek Computer Desk has openings on the bottom to let cables run. It is easy and quick to assemble.
Sauder Shoal Creek Computer Desk, Oiled Oak:
- Contemporary computer desk with a minimalist design and warm, casual style
- Flip-down molding reveals slide-out shelf for keyboard and mouse
- Metal runners and safety stops
- Large drawer
- Small drawer with patented T-lock assembly system
- Engineered wood with a laminate finish
- Soft nickel-finish pulls
- The oiled oak Sauder Shoal Creek desk with 5-year limited warranty
- Assembly required
- Dimensions: 47.165"W x 19.449"D x 30.276"H
- Model# 410416
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||80.231|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||19.449 x 47.165 x 30.276|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA|
|Origin of Components:||USA|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- The keyboard tray is 19 " deep by 24 3/8 " wide. I have both my keyboard and a mouse with a 6" square mouse pad side by side on the tray.by barikak5/15/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Keyboard is 25" wide and a4.5 " deep. It will hold a keyboard.by Starababa23/25/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Keyboard tray is pretty wide, 25 1/2 x 4 1/2"; I have a newer HP keyboard that is 18", so I have plenty of room for that plus a big mouse pad.by Jancal23/26/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Keyboard n mouse fits just fine. I wfh. But the right drawer didnt fit all the way inside for me.by cooldeep4/18/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 24.75'' x 19'' (width x depth) Both my standard Dell keyboard and mouse fit fine. However, the width is just big enough to fit my keyboard and mouse perfectly and there is no extra room (width-wise).by KidInCollege3/25/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The dimensions of the keyboard shelf are 24 3/8" w. x 14 1/2" d.by Sauder3/25/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No. The maximum usable height is 24 1/2 inches.by barikak5/15/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Unfortunately, with the keyboard panel attached, the file drawer would be too tall for it by about an inch. If you wanted to forego the keyboard panel you could leave it off when assembling & put your keyboard on top of desk (plenty of top room) to fit the file cabinet, or maybe just lay it on top of the cabinet if there's room; another idea would be to glue on casters to the base of the legs which are 1x1" square, that would certainly give you the height for your file cabinet.by Jancal23/26/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 28" cabinet will not fitby Oldiesarebest6/17/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The height from the keyboard shelf to the floor is 24 3/4" h.by SauderSupportTeam4/16/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- no,brownby mfeee4/16/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No it is not black, it is wood colored.by stephinwa4/16/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Jamocha Wood is a dark chocolate brown color.by Sauder11/23/2013Was this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?