About this item
Create additional storage space in a small room by installing multi-function furniture like the Sauder Shoal Creek Full/Queen Bed Bookcase Headboard. This product features a spacious area for the things you need to keep within reach as you sleep, like your alarm clock, cell phone and keys. It can also serve as a place to display your books, family photos and more. The top platform can be used to showcase collectibles and other mementos. The Sauder Shoal Creek bookcase headboard includes two small drawers that help to store your personal items near you. You can also charge your mobile, use a laptop or plug a lamp in because its enclosed back panel is designed to provide cord access. This soft white bookcase headboard can be attached to a full or queen-sized bed and will coordinate well with the rest of the Shoal Creek collection.
Sauder Shoal Creek Full/Queen Bed Bookcase Headboard, Soft White:
- Coordinates with the rest of the Shoal Creek collection
- Soft white bookcase headboard has two small storage drawers
- Spacious display area for your alarm clock, books, framed photos and other personal items
- Enclosed back panel has cord access so you can charge your mobile phone or use your laptop in bed
- Attaches to a full or queen-size bed
- Dimensions: 63.976"W x 11.496"D x 41.850"H
- 5-year limited warranty
- Model number: 411205
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||76.259|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||11.496 x 63.976 x 41.85|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA|
|Origin of Components:||USA|
Ask a question
- Yes, this headboard connects to a full or queen bed frame using two bolt sets. Hardware for connection is included in the box.by singlemum374/26/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes it does, it comes with hardware to do soby ash22054/26/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 2 bolts on each side - measure your bed frame before attaching the bracket to the headboard so you know how high or low you want itby katsinthebag11/19/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 2 Bolts is correct.by Silva138/10/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The headboard attaches to a bed frame using headboard brackets and bolts that are provided with the headboard kit.by SauderSupportTeam2/20/2013Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I bought an in-the-box frame from Salvation Army. Full or queen will doby katsinthebag8/29/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I have a standard metal, full size bedframe and it fit nicely. I assume a queen would fit a little better though as I have about 4-5 inches of empty space on either side of the mattress.by Silva135/8/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- can be used with multiple frames due to the ability to choose the height of your mounting bracket.by bj4adams1/25/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The Shoal Creek Bookcase Headboard will accommodate most standard size full or queen bed frames.by Sauder7/30/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. what KIND of frame is needed? can it be used with a platform bed and mattress? or would a boxspring be necessary to bring the height up?
- your mattress should be high enough so you can conveniently access the drawers, lamp, clock etc. without having to reach high up for themby katsinthebag11/23/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- has multiple holes for mounting the frame, so could be used with multiple applications, depending on the height of your frame.by bj4adams11/23/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The Shoal Creek Full/Queen Bookcase Headboard attaches to most full size or queen size bed frames. Hardware is included to attch the headboard to the bed frame.by Sauder11/23/2014Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?