About this item
The Sauder Shoal Creek Four-Drawer Chest is ideal to add to your bedroom collection. The contemporary design of this piece gives you a stylish way to add increased clothes storage space to your bedroom and keep it looking clean and organized. It is attractive enough to use in an entry hall, family room or home office as well. The drawers on this Shoal Creek Sauder Four-Drawer Chest have a patented interlocking safety mechanism that allows you to open only one drawer at a time to guard against tipping. This Shoal Creek chest has metallic runners to help the drawers glide smoothly and safety stops to prevent them from coming all the way out. The ample size sets the Sauder Shoal Creek Four-Drawer Chest apart from many other chests. Keeping folded garments neat and ready to wear will be easy when you add this oak piece to your home. You can coordinate it with other pieces of furniture in the Sauder collection for a fresh new look.
Sauder Shoal Creek 4-Drawer Chest:
- Contemporary design comes with Sauder four-drawer chest, oak
- Coordinates with the rest of the Shoal Creek collection
- 4 drawers provide additional storage
- Drawers have metal runners and safety stops
- Patented safety mechanism allows only 1 open drawer at a time
- Dimensions: 34.7"W x 18.6"D x 42.7"H
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||121.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||34.724 x 18.583 x 42.677|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Not real wood. I went through about 50+ dressers and the only real woods ones I found were running around $700+ so pressed board for me. Which it looks fine and should hold up okay.by Lavee477/7/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Pressed board I think, but it's very sturdy. Look at how heavy the package is - I bet it weighs over 100 pounds.by AdamTheSpartan7/2/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It has both, very nice Finnish.by msocopussy7/11/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Pressed board!by boxerlover597/11/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It's pressed board...but a better quality than most.by Mandiski788/23/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. how deep are the 3 lower drawers & are the drawer handles made from metal or plalstic? model # 410288 Sauder Shoal Creek Dresser
- The drawers are about a foot deep & the handles are plastic.by Mandiski785/14/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The drawers are 6.5" deep and the handles are a good looking metal.by Jiol5/14/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Well they pretty deep - um Id say about 10inches deep? and the handles are metal. Pretty snazzyby sanjea5/14/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- The dept of the drawers are standard for dressers/chests and the handles are made from metal, thats about the only solid part.by sherido5/14/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Drawer handles are metal.by FXRgirl5/14/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It is pressed wood, overall very sturdy.by SuperBeaker8/22/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- pressed wood with laminate. This would cost 3 to 4 times as much if it was real oak.by pa32jock3/31/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- laminated wood, but what furniture is made of solid wood?by Digger10221/28/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It is pressed woodby triplethreatmom3/31/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?