About this item
The Sauder Palladia Entertainment Credenza for TVs up to 59" is a timeless addition to your living room and comes in a Cherry finish. This TV stand will attractively house everything from media to office files as it features roomy drawers, shelves and cubbies to organize. Keep all your audio and video accessories safe and secure in this ideal credenza TV stand. In addition, you will also find a cut-out at the back to organize cords and wires. Versatile in nature, this Sauder Palladia TV stand can be used in your home office, bedroom or as a place for your HDTV. Featuring sleek cherry finish, this TV stand blends well with most background accentuating your room decor. Made from engineered wood, this TV stand is sure to last for a long time. Coordinate the Sauder Palladia Entertainment Credenza for TVs up to 59", Cherry, with other matching furniture to complete the looks.
Sauder Palladia Entertainment Credenza for TVs up to 59-1/2", Cherry:
- Holds TVs weighing 95 lb or less, base must be no larger than 59-1/2"W
- Sauder Palladia TV stand has cut-outs in back for cord management
- Engineered wood with a laminate finish
- 2 adjustable shelves on this credenza TV stand to hold audio/video equipment
- Framed doors feature tinted, safety-tempered glass with beveled edges
- Adjustable shelf behind each door holds DVDs and CDs
- Antiqued metal pulls
- Assembly required
- Measures: 59.45"W x 18.89"D x 28.50"H
See all TV standson Walmart.com. Save money. Live better.
- Televisions sold separately. See all televisions.
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||142.547|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||18.898 x 59.449 x 28.504|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA|
|Origin of Components:||USA|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.