About this item
A perfect combination of form and function, the Sauder Orchard Hills Carolina Oak Highboy TV Stand is a wonderful addition to any home. It is made of engineered hardwood with finely detailed moldings, raised panel door and brass finish hardware. The warm Carolina oak finish makes this piece the perfect accompaniment to the existing decor of any home. This storage TV stand features cubbyhole compartments and right-sized openings for placing electronic components including TV's weighing up to 135 lbs or up to 32" wide. The two adjustable shelves also provide ample storage space for books and other audio/video equipment. This engineered wood Sauder Orchard Hills TV stand for TVs up to 32" has a closed storage area behind the door that can hold up to 10 cardboard case VHS tapes, eight over-sized case VHS tapes, 19 DVDs or 25 CDs. The enclosed back panel ensures easy cord access.
Sauder Orchard Hills Small Highboy TV Stand:
- Holds TVs weighing 135 lb or less, base must be no larger than 32-1/2"W
- Storage TV stand has enclosed back panel with cord access
- Engineered wood with a laminate finish
- Sauder Orchard Hills TV stand for TVs up to 32" has 2 adjustable shelves hold audio/video equipment
- Storage area behind raised panel door
- Sauder Orchard Hills Carolina Oak Highboy TV Stand holds 10 cardboard case VHS tapes, 8 over-sized case VHS tapes, 19 DVDs or 25 CDs
- Storage TV stand with brass finish hardware
- Assembly required
- Measures: 19.646"L x 32.441"W x 29.528"H
See all TV stands on Walmart.com. Save money. Live better.
- Televisions sold separately. See all televisions.
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||73.671|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||19.646 x 32.441 x 29.529|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA|
|Origin of Components:||USA|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Approx 17" high and 10.5" wide.by FrankSoFlo6/3/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- When opening the door and measuring the inside (behind the door) dimensions, I measure: 15 1/2" Deep 10 1/4" Wide 16 3/4" Highby Chaddoman7/28/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- door storage width 10 1/4 inchesby fjed27/28/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- The dimensions of the space behind the door are 10 13/16" w. x 15 1/2" d. x 17 1/2" h.by SauderSupportTeam7/28/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Top Shelf approx 30" Smaller Shelf approx 19"by FrankSoFlo7/28/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The top measures 32 1/2" wide. However, there is a 5/8" thick, 2 1/2" deep trim piece attached to the front edge; supposedly to keep any item from falling off the front of the TV stand. This trim piece is actually a little wider than the top shelf. It measures 32 5/8" wide on mine. The smalller shelves are covered on the left end by an approximately 2 inch wide decorative trim piece. Thus the entire width of a small shelf is about 19 1/2" wide and the exposed opening measures about 17 1/2" wide. (I believe I also saw some conflicting top shelf measurements in the online literature, etc.) Rest assured my measurements are quite accurate. Indidentally the top shelf depth measures 17 1/8" from the rear to the back of the front-edge trim piece described above.There is a weight limit placard (sticker) that comes with this unit: A TV must weigh less than 135 lbs. The unit is very sturdy when assembled properly. Be sure to fully tighten all of the fastening cams as described in the directions.by Chaddoman8/29/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- top shelf 30 1/4 inches small shelves 19 inchesby fjed23/29/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The width of the shelves are as follows. Top Shelf - 26 3/4" w. 2 Adjustable Shelves - 17 1/2" w. each.by SauderSupportTeam2/8/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I have a 42" LG sitting on top of this tv stand. Measure the base of your tv and then check the measurements of any tv stand you're considering. My 42" LG screen hangs about 3" over each side of this tv stand. That doesn't bother me at all. Some people insist that the stand be as wide or wider than the tv. This tv is in a bedroom, so that's not so important for me.by FrankSoFlo11/29/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Probably not. (This stand I bought could not be put together. The veneer stripped off as I was assembling it and I tossed it all in the trash. I will never buy another piece of Sauder furniture again.) It only takes up to a 32 inch TV as stated.by kathyo29703/28/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, a 42inch tv would be too wide for this model.by devious4752/4/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?