Sauder Homeplus Storage Cabinet
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Sauder Homeplus Storage Cabinet features a tilt-out door which holds a receptacle.
Sauder Homeplus Storage Cabinet:
- Reversible upper door can be assembled to open either from the right or the left
- Tilt-out door holds receptacle
- 2 adjustable shelves
- Framed panel doors
- Enclosed back panel has cord access
- Adjustable base levelers
- Construction: engineered wood
- Assembly required
- 5-year limited warranty
- Dimensions: 18.819"W x 17.008"D x 71.181"H
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||99.381|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||18.819 x 17.008 x 71.181|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- It will not hold a regular size plastic trash can. We have a 33gal 3.3L. There is room for a bigger one. But not enough for a regular size.by J4goody11/27/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The tilt-out door on the Sauder Homeplus Storage Cabinet will hold a receptacle that is 14 1/2" w. x 11" d. x 15" h.by SauderSupportTeam8/29/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- A Dakota Oak color sample and Sienna Oak color sample can be requested through the manufacturer. Sauder Woodworking can be reached at 1-800-523-3987.by SauderSupportTeam8/29/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The weight limits are as follows: Top of Storage Cabinet - No load Middle Fixed Shelf - 30 lbs. 2 Adjustable Shelves - 25 lbs. each. Pull-Out Bin - 30 lbs.by SauderSupportTeam11/6/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?