About this item
The Sauder Harbor View Library Bookcase in Distressed Antiqued Paint Finish offers ample storage for your favorite books and decorations, such as picture frames or candles. It features a distressed paint finish that provides an antique look with a natural and unique style that will add an appealing touch to your interior design style. It features five shelves, three of them adjustable, to fit nearly any sized items you want to display. In addition, the enclosed back panel offers cord access. The graceful and simple detailed design of this five-shelf bookcase includes solid wood turned feet that provide stability. It offers an easy-living cottage look and makes an ideal addition to most any room.
Sauder Harbor View Library Bookcase in Distressed Antiqued Paint:
- 5 shelves
- 3 adjustable shelves
- Solid wood knobs
- Turned feet
- Sauder library bookshelf is made in USA
- Distressed antiqued paint finish
- Assembly required
- Harbor view collection
- Manufacturer provides 5-year warranty
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||126.732|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||27.205 x 17.48 x 72.244|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA|
|Origin of Components:||USA|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. What color exactly is the antiqued paint finish? In the picture online it almost looks like a blue/grey.
- Mine is an espresso color with occasional brown antiqued streaks.by ShowMeSomeMoney2/18/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The actual color is more like a dark mahogany or Espresso. It is not blue/grey.by Supermom9154/23/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This color is espresso. They made it look a bit warn with a lighter shade of brown. Brown and white are the only colors made by the manufacturer.by Tierra842/1/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It is really dark, my husband thot it was black when we opened the box, and it only comes in the two colors (white and the dark antique)by KentuckyGirl19761/21/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It's a dark, dark brown striated color. It is almost black. It is very nice.by Moshemoshemoshe1/13/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Antiqued Paint is a distressed black finish. It is black with areas of brown that give it a distressed look. An Antiqued Paint color sample is available through the manufacturer. Sauder Woodworking can be reached at 1-800-523-3987.by SauderSupportTeam8/20/2013Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I just put my shelf together, and I can tell you that 3 of the shelves are removable and adjustable so that you can accommodate tall books.by ShowMeSomeMoney2/17/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- being that the shelves are adjustable, it shouldn't be a problem. You have about 36" from the top to the main shelf and about 25" from bottom to the main shelf to ad just the shelves as you please.by Mechab2/10/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Its partical board but sturdy being that is what it isby Prittybritty1/4/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The Sauder Harbor View Library is manufactured of engineered wood. Engineered wood includes a range of derivative wood products which are manufactured by binding together strands, particles, fibers, or wood chips with adhesives under heat and pressure. Sawmill scraps and other wood waste can be used for engineered wood. Engineered Wood products include medium density fiberboard, particleboard, hardboard, plywood and oriented strand board.by SauderSupportTeam5/21/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?