Sauder Harbor View Collection Nightstand, Antique White
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Update your child's bedroom and give it a softer look with the Sauder Harbor View Nightstand. With an engineered wood frame and a laminate finish, this small multi-function table is strong and durable. The antique white nightstand can easily add charm to any room setting. The turned feet look elegant and further add to its appeal. You can position this solid wood Sauder nightstand near the bed to offer quick access to the alarm clock, night lamp and other essentials. You can also place it in empty corners as an accent piece. It is designed with a drawer, which has a patented T-lock design, and conveniently opens and closes with its metal runner mechanism. It also features an open shelf below that provides additional storage space. This elegant side table will complement any type of room decor.
Sauder Harbor View Nightstand in Antique White:
- Open shelf provides additional storage
- Solid wood knobs and turned feet
- Sauder nightstand is made with the patented T-lock drawer assembly includes metal runners and safety stops to prevent it from falling off when opened fully
- Engineered wood with laminate finish
- Its look blends well with any type of room theme
- Available online only
- Assembly required
- Strong and durable
- Shipped with protective packaging for damage-free arrival
- Model: 400639
- Antique white nightstand has a classic and elegant look
- Position it near the bed to offer quick access to the alarm clock, night lamp and other essentials, or as an accent for empty corners
- Dimensions in inches: 26.535 x 19.449 x 25.709
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||62.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||26.535 x 19.449 x 25.709|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Cardboard.by Zena22411/21/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Heavy cardboard, with side facing into alcove space is the same off-white color as the rest of the unit.by ColoradoGal8/8/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- The backing is like a thick cardboard but a little sturdier--thickness is about 1/8". It is not a pegboard or wood.by An anonymous customer7/28/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- That info is available in the specifications tab: Product in Inches (L x W x H): 26.535 x 19.449 x 25.709by ColoradoGal11/21/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- L26.535 xW 19.449 xH 25.709by maggie839111/21/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No they are American made in Ohio.by mil8y11/21/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Sauder Woodworking Co. is North America’s leading producer of ready-to-assemble (RTA) furniture and the nation’s fifth-largest residential furniture manufacturer. An authentic American original, 90 percent of Sauder® furniture is manufactured in Archbold, Ohio — right where we were founded in 1934. American–made and environmentally conscious, all Sauder® products are manufactured with engineered wood — a composite of high–quality trimmings and post–milling leftovers. To further that go–getting greenness, we convert residual sawdust into electricity with our very own cogeneration plant. And any remaining wood waste provides a variety of sustainable uses, like animal bedding.by ColoradoGal10/14/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?