About this item
Stylish yet efficient, the Sauder Graham Hill TV Stand allows optimum viewing in a bedroom setting. It is especially designed with attention to functionality to hold modern equipment like flat panel televisions. The 35" tall TV stand can hold televisions up to 37 inches and 135 pounds. The Sauder Graham Hill TV Stand with storage comes with a top shelf and has two adjustable shelves for storing other TV components and accessories safely. Constructed with durable engineered wood, the up to 35" TV stand comes with a warm autumn maple finish.
Sauder Graham Hill Tall TV Stand:
- Model 408972
- Taller height construction allows optimum viewing in bedroom setting
- Open shelf and two adjustable shelves hold audio/video equipment
- Storage area behind door features and adjustable shelf and holds 22 cardboard case VHS tapes, 18 oversized case VHS tapes, 44 DVDs, or 56 CDs
- TV weight limit 135 lbs
- 35 x 18.625 x 30"H
- Available online only
- laminate finish
- engineered wood
- Shipped with Sauder's TransGuard package protection, which features hard, cardboard edging and shrink-wrap film on the carton, to ensure your delivery arrives damage-free
- Assembly required
See all TV standson Walmart.com. Save money. Live better.
- Televisions sold separately. See all televisions.
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||86.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||35.039 x 18.701 x 30.039|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- All computers show colors differently. On my computer, this stand looked almost orange. However, it is a very dark brown.by Calvary71/30/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This stand is quite a bit darker than what the picture shows. I was very pleasantly surprised! I picked this stand because of the price and figured it was for my bedroom, so no one would see it but us. After I got it set up, it was so pretty, my husband wanted me to order one for our living room. The picture on the website does not do it justice!!!by AccountingLori1/29/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- pictured the wood looks like a lighter oak. to my suprise when i recieved itit seemed much darker than the picture. it is listed as maple in color, so picture a cherry wood but instead of red, with brown color, slightly lighter than walnut.by mcox1612/28/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The actual color is darker than that shown. (it looks like maple on my monitor) I was pleased that it is a medium brown with no orange tones.by TwinRN8/12/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The Graham Hill High Boy TV stand is available only in the Autumn Maple finish.by Sauder3/17/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No. The back is just a very thin cardboard. The over all quality would likely prevent the unit from being able to support the 'dangling" weight.by MichiganTom5/9/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- being that the item has 1 full length shelf 6 inches below the top, i mounted mine , with a little alteration to the bracket holes. work well for the stand is solid and heavy.by mcox1612/28/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I just got done putting mine together and I would say no to adding a mount to the stand. Its particle board and the back is cardboard. I would say the weight of the stand/tv would tear the wood.by fiannakyn5/9/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- From the top of the stand down to the top of the second shelf is only 5 1/4".by Johnhhhh2/20/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The height of the first shelf below the TV is 4 11/16" h.by Sauder10/12/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?