About this item
Transform the look of your workspace with the Sauder Deco Tiered Desk. This product offers an innovative take on the usual computer table sets in the market. It features a contemporary, slim and sleek look that accentuates any decor while lending a highly professional look to your space. The Sauder computer desk has a black finish and boasts of a durable steel construction with a tempered glass surface. The layering design allows enough space for your monitor's peripherals while still leaving enough room for books and other items you might want to display in your work area. This tiered computer desk has three shelves on its side, each offering ample space for your components and knick-knacks. It has graceful long legs to support the desk, as well as rear crossbars for added strength. The floor levelers also add stability on uneven surfaces.
Sauder Deco Tiered Desk:
- Safety-tempered glass work surface and shelves
- Steel frame construction for durability
- Rear crossbars added for rigidity
- Floor levelers adjust to uneven surfaces
- Glass accents
- 3 shelves on the side
- Tiered computer desk offers ample space for components, peripherals and other display items
- Product dimensions: 47.6" L x 20.5" W x 36" H
- Model# 408687
See all desks on Walmart.com. Save money. Live better.
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||47.307|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||47.638 x 20.472 x 36.024|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- no it can only be on left side.by fizb8/30/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No because the holes you have to put your screws in. You wont be able to do it on the opposite side.by babytraytray12/25/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- The tiered shelving can be assembled on the left or the right side of the desk.by SauderSupportTeam1/31/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 3x1.5 feetby johnJay4/16/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- 32 1/2 inches wide.by TickleKnight4/16/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The overall dimensions of the desk top are 30" w. x 20 3/16" d.by SauderSupportTeam4/16/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- They are 14" wide and about 13 3\4" deep.by TickleKnight4/16/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The dimensions are as follows: Desk Top 30" w. x 20 3/16" d. Bookcase Top Shelf 14" w. x 10" d. Bookcase Middle Shelf 14" w. x 13 9/16" d. Bookcase Bottom Shelf 14" w. x 13 9/16" d.by SauderSupportTeam4/16/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?