About this item
Your youngster will enjoy hours of fun playing with toys and storing them in their own special place with this sturdy Sauder Beginnings Toy Chest. Featuring standard ventilation and lid stay, the kids' storage chest is safe to put in your child's room. In addition, side handles make it easy to move this Sauder Chest from place to place. The chest also makes an attractive seating spot or decorative accent and will match just almost any decor in your child's room. Sauder Beginnings Toy Chest requires some assembly.
Sauder Beginnings Toy Chest, Multiple Colors:
- Engineered wood construction
- Soft white finish
- Standard ventilation and "lid stay" for safety
- Assembly required
- Dimensions: 13.87"L x 32.13"W x 16"H
- 1-year warranty
- Soft White Model# 413682
- Cinnamon Cherry Model# 414825
- Alder Model# 413580
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||42.446|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||32.283 x 14.488 x 15.984|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA|
|Origin of Components:||USA|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Technically yes, it's made of wood. It's press board with plastic coating. so if you meant is it made of cherry wood boards, no. There's no way you're going to get hard wood, quality work for 50 bucks.by dumbquestions2/23/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No it is a particle board with a beautiful finish.by seashells91/22/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Some sort of pressed wood. The finish is very nice. For $50 it looks good and I am very picky. You will like it!by abbill1/16/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It holds one average sized adult just fine. I wouldn't put too much more weight on it though. Probably no more then 180-200lbs.by ShellBell146/25/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Since it is meant to primarily act as a storage container, the manufacturer does not provide a weight limit for sitting on it. However, many reviewers have noted that it is sturdy enough for use by children.by CommunityAnswer3/18/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- There is no support in the center so the top buckles and might break. No specification on how much weight it can support. However my guess it is strong enough to support 150lb if one sits towards the side.by ReviewByShopper3/4/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Dark deep brown.by ShellBell144/12/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The Sauder Beginnings Toy Chest comes in a Cinnamon Cherry finish.by CommunityAnswer2/12/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?