About this item
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||34.5|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||38.0 x 78.88 x 34.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. I have an large mattress it is the heavy one. Will it hold up? The one I have now only lasted 5 days before it broke completely.
- No. It probably won't. Your best bet is to buy a futon mattress for the futon frame so that it will not break again.by VelvetSkyy2/26/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes the frame is very sturdy. I purchased a thick and very heavy mattress and so far it's holding up well. However, i've only had it for a few weeks now.by MilitaryWifeMomof311/8/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- my mattress is the heavy also. this one seems to be really sturdy and is working well.by shopper1223342/9/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes i purchased a full sized thick mattress with mine. I have to remove the mattress to move it to it's different positions but as far as fit and comfort. No complaints.by MilitaryWifeMomof31/27/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- my mattress was the full size heavy type. It fits well and is sturdy. A 220 college student is using it ... holding up well.by shopper1223341/30/2015Was this answer helpful? (6) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- As long as it is a futon mattress that is good enough b/c futon mattress come in one-size. It is a size category all of its own.by VelvetSkyy4/28/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- I have a full sized 8 in mattress, and it sleeps and sits so well.by MilitaryWifeMomof35/16/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?