About this item
Experience luxurious softness and soothing relaxation with the Satin Smooth JBPB10C Paraffin Wax Spa. Simply add up to 6 lbs of paraffin wax to create your own spa treatment at home. This paraffin wax hand spa is also a useful tool in a professional setting. The basin is large enough to accommodate feet, hands or elbows comfortably. A thermostat offers complete temperature control. Feet at the base of the unit provide ample stability, and it comes with a secure-fit lid. Other features include a ready light and on/off button. Soft colors add a spa-appropriate feel. This Satin Smooth Paraffin Wax Spa does not come with wax.
Satin Smooth JBPB10C Paraffin Wax Spa:
- Thermostatically-controlled heating unit
- Holds 6 lbs of paraffin wax
- Paraffin wax hand spa also accommodates feet or elbows comfortably
- On/off button
- Large tub
- Ready light
- Secure-fit lid
- Stable feet
- Muted colors on exterior
- Wax not included
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||16.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||17.0 x 11.0 x 9.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Be the first to review this item. Share your rating and review so that other customers can decide if this is the right item for them.
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- They recommend that you purchase the spa paraffin wax, but I read that one reader purchases regular paraffin wax that is used in canning from the grocery store and adds some mineral oil to it for the smoothing effect. I like the regular spa wax though because you can purchase it with odors such as lavender, peach or just plain for about $6 a pound and use it over and over.by aw07545/7/2015Was this answer helpful? (11) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- all the wax is the same and no liner is needed in the heating unit, just the cover for your hands or feet.by southca6195/7/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Sally Beauty has a good selection of paraffin waxes. Both gigi and jilbere brands. They have scented waxes for different uses: moisturizing, improves elasticity, etc. They're around $6-$7 per pound. They go on sale sometimes too.by An anonymous customer5/7/2015Was this answer helpful? (11) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Fortunately this one comes w/wax. Maker sure you hold onto it. Put it back in after each use. Just make sure the area you dip is clean. It's hard to find and expensive when u do. As far as liners, don't waste your money. Try wal-mart bags or any other plastic and if you are doing your hands, slide them into a oven mitt for added benefit of keeping the wax as warm as possible for as long as possible.by Mommie2Belle4/16/2015Was this answer helpful? (8) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I don't always use my liners. If I am watching tv, I just keep my hands elevated so I won't get the wax dirty, so I can re-use the wax. I would use wax made just for the hot wax spa units. Don't have to be the same name.by OBXdreaming5/7/2015Was this answer helpful? (9) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No. Any good parrifin made for this purpose will do. You don't need any liner in the unit but plastic sleeves to wrap around the dipped area is helpful.by bobD345/7/2015Was this answer helpful? (6) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- they haved the refills at walmart for a realy good price and only need to refill what you have used, they and in 4 pieces.by jacque13575/7/2015Was this answer helpful? (11) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It depends on where you order it from. My unit did come with an initial supply of wax. But some units do not come with any parafin.by aw07542/3/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No. I got mine at the local grocery in canning supplies.by queenieteacher9/15/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Not in this unitby bobD349/15/2012Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- None included.by jwmtwo8/5/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- no but at the price it should come with 20 liners a least.by armygrand9/15/2012Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No wax is included.by Trisha699/15/2012Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You can use ordinary plastic storage bags and not purchase the liners. This would probably be cheaper and they are available at any store.by aw075412/12/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The hand and feet covers can be used several times, no need to use once and throw away.by southca61911/8/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You can also wrap your hands in aluminum foil. That's what occupation therapy used when I went there.by errn039/15/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Try wal-mart bags or any other plastic. It will work just as well.....I also slide my hands into over mitts too.by Mommie2Belle5/23/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I have not had to buy any yet. But Ebay you can find them.by OBXdreaming9/15/2012Was this answer helpful? (3) (1)Was this answer helpful?