Consider these popular products
- $169.99 Was $189.99Save $20.00
- $119.99 Was $139.99Save $20.00
- $239.99 Was $249.99Save $10.00
SANYO 42" Class LCD 1080p 60Hz HDTV,DP42841
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Sanyo 42" LCD HDTV with integrated ATSC digital and NTSC analog tuner is the latest technology for the digital age.The digital tuner is Digital Clear QAM capable of receiving unscrambled digital cable. In a high-gloss black finish, this Sanyo 42" 1080p TV blends into the background when the lights are dimmed for your movies, sports and favorite programs in your den or living room. With a full array of HDMI, Component Audio/Video, Composite Audio/Video and RF inputs, you have plenty of options for DVD, VCR, Cable, Satellite and external antenna hookups. A coaxial digital audio output allows hookup to a home entertainment receiver amplifier system for theater-like sound. An additional PC/Mac input allows alternative use as a computer monitor. A USB input allows Photo Viewer display of JPEG photos. With a thin space-saving design and small footprint, this Sanyo 42" LCD HDTV can be positioned anywhere.
- Sanyo 42" Diagonal Full-HD 1080p LCD HDTV
- Wide screen 16:9 Aspect Ratio
- Native Panel Resolution: 1920 x 1080 pixels
- Wide Viewing Angles:178 H x 178 V Degrees
- Refresh rate 60 Hz
- Contrast Ratio 4000:1
- Integrated Digital Clear QAM ATSC + Analog NTSC Tuner
- 191 Total channels
- Sanyo 42" LCD HDTV receives ATSC signal formats (including 480i/p, 720p and 1080i/p) converted to 1080p display
- 3D Y/C Digital Comb Filter
- MTS/SAP Stereo & Digital Audio
- Two 6 x 12 cm speakers with 10 w/ch
- Picture Shapes: 1-4 (w/ remote control PIX Shape Key)
- Picture/Sound Selections: Auto/Manual w/Tone
- XDS-Extended Data Service capability
- V-Guide Parental Control
- Trilingual Menus: English, Spanish, French
- Closed Caption Compliant: NTSC-608, ATSC-708CC
- Sleep Timer: 1/2 - 3 hours
- Auto Shutoff
- 3 HDMI (High Definition Multimedia Interface) input
- 2 HD Component (Y-Pb-Pr with R/L audio) inputs (1 Combo Composite-Component)
- 1 Composite Input (V,L/R)
- PC/Mac capable (VGA D-Sub 15 pin) with mini Audio input
- 1 USB input with Photoviewer for display of digital photos
- 1 Coaxial Digital Audio Output
- 1 Fixed Analog Audio Out (R/L)
- 1 RF Input ( Analog/Digital Antenna In)
- Detachable Stand / Vesa 400 x 400 Wall Mountable (with optional kit, not supplied)
- Energy Star qualified
- Energy-saving "ECO" remote key (backlight) dimmer and Light Sensor
- Dimensions w/stand: 40.06"W x 26.44"H x 9.25"D, 33.0 lbs.
- Design and specifications of this Sanyo 42" 1080p TV are subject to change without notice
TV stand sold separately. See all TV stands.
TV mount sold separately. See all TV mounts.
|Television Type:||LCD TVs|
|Is Remote Control Included:||Y|
|Resolution:||1080p , HDTV|
|Features:||No , Y , MTS/SAP Stereo & Digital Audio , N|
|Is Energy Star-Certified:||Y|
|Size:||42" , 42\"|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||DP42841|
|Screen Size:||42" , 42\"|
|Refresh Rate:||60 Hz|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. Do I also need to purchase any type of stand or does it come with one? I'm just wanting it to sit on my TV stand.
- IT COMES WITH THE STAND.IT IS FAT AND NICE.BUT TV CAN BE WALL MOUNTED...YOU HAVE TO BUY THAT EXTRA..by WHEELMANN7/24/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- it comes with oneby jbaby12917/22/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Stand is supplied.by wollip6/28/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, it comes with a detachable stand. See below from the specs. •Detachable Stand / Vesa 400 x 400 Wall Mountable (with optional kit, not supplied)by WMart15/25/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It comes with a Stand. You have to install it with four(4) screws included. The directions for installation are easy to follow. Make sure you have a blanket or throw to lay the TV on when installing the stand..by Flightinstructor5/21/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Comes with a stand (4 screws attach stand to tv) that sits well on tv standby rick09115/21/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It comes with a stand for table mount.by agec0575/21/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I have the same issue. It is a little annoying, but seems to be built in to the TV.by TriRev8/24/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- it will get worse. TV has 2 backlight invertors for picture with a very high failure rateby inland8/21/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It's somewhat of a computer--it has to boot.by BeechCliff8/4/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I GOT YOUR ANSWER FOR YOUR PROBLEM.I JUST BOUGHT THE 42 INCH.BUT THREE YEARS AGO. I BOUGHT THE 27 INCH.HAD THE SAME PROBLEMS.IT IS YOUR REMOTE.I TOOK THE REMOTE.APART. ONE SCREW AND CRACK THE CASE APPART.IN BETWEEN THE RUBBER.BUTTON PAD.AND THE CIRCUIT BOARD.CONTACTS. THEY LOADED.THE THING UP WITH.ELECTRICAL GREASE.-IF YOU DO NOT KNOW WHAT THAT IS. IT IS LIKE A WATER PROOF GREASE.THIS GREASE.IS MAKING THE BUTTONS NOT CONNECT.WITH THE CIRCUIT BOARD. CLEAN ALL THE GOOP OFF.WITH ALCOHOL.FACE CLEANING STUFF.IN THE BOTTLE OR PADS. AND PUT IT ALL BACK TOGETHER.BE CAREFUL WITH IT.AND YOUR PROBLEM.IS SOLVED.WORKS LIKE A CHARM NOW. INSTANT CONTACT CONNECTION..by WHEELMANN7/24/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes, but we don't consider it a problem, I like the brand, I bought a Sanyo in 1997 for my Dad when he came to live with us, it is still running great and has great color!by suesuev7/22/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes mine also takes a few seconds to turn onby IXIDanOHIXI7/19/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- MATTE FINISH..THIS IS MY SECOND SANYO..I HAVE HAD NO PROBLEMS WITH THE FIRST ONE.GOING ON THREE YEARS.. IF THE TV IS FACING A SUNNY WINDOW.YOU ARE GOING.TO SEE.THAT SUN AND WINDOWby WHEELMANN7/24/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Matte. I have a very bright living room and left it in the "store display" brightness, and it works fine even when the sun is shining.by agec0575/7/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It seemed to have a reflective screen. I noticed that even the lamp lighting in my room caused a glare on the screen.by Washington06055/7/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It reflects everything.by Darwinsark5/7/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It is a matte finish but you can still see a very soft reflection with all the blinds being open. The TV has an engergy setting that will automatically make the TV brighter for daylight hours. My bedroom has a lot of natural light and it does not interfere with the picture.by Shop805/7/2012Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It has a matte screen for that soft indistinct glow from outside light.by JohnPauljr5/19/2012Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?