Sansui 27" Class Tube SDTV w/ Digital Tuner, DTV2798
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Sansui 27" SDTV features a tuner that can receive conventional analog channels (NTSC) and the digital broadcasts (ATSC), where available. Additional highlights include stereo sound and a component video input for a DVD player.
Sansui 27" SDTV:
- MTS Stereo Sound
- Front and Rear Audio/Video Inputs
- Component Video Input
- S-Video Input
- Automatic Channel Programming
- Trilingual On-Screen Display (English, French and Spanish)
- V-Chip Parental Monitoring System
- Sansui 27" SDTV Includes Wireless Remote Control
|A V Inputs:||Y|
|Ships In Original Packaging:||Yes|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||84.21|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||28.77 x 22.83 x 26.18|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- To my understanding, a convertor box will not be necessary because it is equipped with a digital tuner. I guess we'll see in February.by An anonymous customer10/30/2008Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, All tv's 20"s or bigger were required to have the digital tuners as of 2006.by roblord10/29/2008Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- To my understanding, a convertor box will not be necessary because it is equipped with a digital tuner.by An anonymous customer10/30/2008Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, this tv has a built in digital tuner.by roblord7/12/2009Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. I do not have cable, will I need a flat antenna box with this tv? to get a good picture
- Noby GiGi2k109/9/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You do need an antenna that will pull in a digital signal and coaxial cable to connect to the TV. This TV has a digital tuner in it that works well at my home.by GreenFrogie7/18/2010Was this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?