Consider these popular products
- from $34.07
- Reduced Price$44.31 Was $70.49Save $26.18
- Reduced Price$46.99 Was $70.49Save $23.50
- from $29.40
SanDisk SDMX18R-004GI-A5 Sansa Clip+ 4Gb Indigo Player
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Sansa Clip+ MP3 Player packs exceptional sound quality into a compact, portable music player. Ideal for fitness buffs and travelers, this MP3 player has a convenient wearable design that keeps your hands free while you listen to all of your favorite music. Users can easily store plenty of their favorite songs on this Sansa Music Player thanks to the included 4GB of memory. This Sansa Music Player is compatible with a wide range of high-fidelity formats, including FLAC, MP3 and Ogg Vorbis. There is also a built-in FM radio and microphone in this portable music player. This Sansa Clip+ 4GB MP3 player also has a rechargeable battery with extended life.
Sansa Clip+ 4GB MP3 Player:
- 4GB flash memory
- Stores songs
- Versatile audio playback
- Supports MP3, FLAC and Ogg Vorbis files
- Built-in FM tuner
- Lets you listen to your favorite radio stations on the go
- Rechargeable battery
Enjoy long battery life with convenient recharging capability
|Additional Features:||Voice recording, upgradeable firmware, built-in microSD/SDHC card reader|
|Diagonal Size:||1 in|
|Battery:||Player battery - rechargeable|
|Headphones Type:||Headphones - binaural|
|Software:||Drivers & Utilities|
|Cables Included:||USB cable|
|Connector Type:||Headphones ( mini-phone stereo 3.5 mm ) USB 2.0|
|Os Required:||Linux, Apple MacOS X 10.3, Microsoft Windows XP SP2|
|Type:||Microphone - built-in|
|Preset Station Qty:||40 preset stations|
|Enclosure Color:||Indigo purple|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.3|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||7.0 x 5.0 x 1.2|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yes. While you are listening to FM station (only), press the bottom button and a submenu will come up allowing you to choose Recording > Record now. In the Music setting in the main menu you can access the folder containing what you recorded under Recordings. To leave off listening to the radio, press home button to get you back to the main menu. Player will continue to take you back to the radio setting until you go to the main menu, Music > Play All (or whatever other function you choose).by hearsmusic3/10/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- YES, you can record up to 2 hours from an FM station. The recording quality is fantastic (indistinguishable from the original broadcast). You can also record your voice just by pressing record and speaking to the front of the unit. Quality is above average. To record an FM station, just have it playing and then hit the bottom button to get you into the recording section. Select RECORD, then RECORD NOW. Then use the side buttons to program the duration of the FM recording (from 5 seconds to 2 hours). The recording also puts a date and time stamp on each recording file. Name: FM101_5-012513-165522 This would be the file name created for recording FM station 101.5 on Jan. 25, 2013 at 4:55:22 pm It also allows for preset FM stations to be programmed just by pushing the center button on any station. Presents are arranged automatically. Works on Mac and Windows. Drag and drop right out of the box. No need to use any software.by MasterWookie3/10/2013Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. my sansa clip died while I was using it. Thought it might need recharing but when I plugged it into the computer said it had a full charge.
- Sounds like your lithium battery is DOA. Return it for a new one.by MasterWookie1/30/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, Hold down power button for 20 -30 seconds (may take more than one attempt). If player continues to freeze, crash, shut off suddenly, you have a corrupted file(s) or file(s) the player is having trouble reading. All Mp3 players can have this trouble. Often (but not always) it was the file that was playing when it crashed. You must delete the trouble files to get the player working smoothly again, otherwise it will continue to mess up.by hearsmusic2/9/2013Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?