Sanctuary Series Church Candle, 12pk
Customers also considered
About this item
About this item
Get a Cathedral experience in your home with this Sanctuary Series Candle. As the candle burns, you will experience beautiful, warm candle light as found in authentic prayer chapels and sanctuaries.
Sanctuary Series Church Candle, 12pk:
- High quality paraffin wax
- Solid cotton wick
- Long burn time
- Authentic religious candle
- Solid color wax
- Available in a variety of colors
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.259|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||2.25 x 2.25 x 8.0|
Ask a question
- The burn time is approximately 120 hoursby ElderGoddess1/10/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- one candle last 5 days.by hkbk1/10/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Around 3 1/2 to 4 days of constant burn.by StarMoon1/10/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 4 to 5 daysby anoonymous1/10/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I ordered a few cases for my wedding, used both inside and outside. I don't recall seeing smoke while burning though most candles omit some smoke, usually not enough to notice. However, since I used the candles for my wedding, I added labels to match motif while adding essential oil to the candles placed indoors, and citronella to the outside. Even with the additional oil they burn clean.by Biscuit5/31/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I haven't had any issue with smoke but I do pay attention to any candles I burn and I trim the wick if the flame seems to be to high.I have burned a couple that I never trimmed and I didn't notice any smoke on the glass or elsewhere.by StarMoon9/2/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- still in the boxby 667799/9/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The ones I received have a 1" x 1 1/2" label on the side.Not sure why they wouldn't place it on the bottom because it is small enough to fit.Maybe because its a little warning label.It can be peeled off with a bit of effort but leaves a glue residue.This can be removed with nail polish remover quiet easily.by StarMoon3/18/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?