Gifting note: This item ships in the manufacturer's original packaging. If intended as a gift, the packaging may reveal the contents.
About this item
Experience vivid color and dramatic contrast with the Samsung 48" Class 1080P Smart LED HDTV. Your favorite movies, sports and shows will be more vibrant, dynamic and detailed with Micro Dimming technology, which makes your whites whiter, your blacks deeper. Enjoy amazing picture with no compromises with Samsung 1080p high definition (HD). With a resolution twice as high as standard HD TVs, you can catch all the details of your favorite films and games. Explore movies, shows, apps and social media on the intuitive and intelligent Samsung Smart TVs. With the Built in WiFi, you are able to connect to your existing network. Browse a new world of TV entertainment quickly and simply with a powerful processor and helpful tools like S Recommendation. Expand your entertainment options by integrating your other media devices such as HDMI, USB, and Component inputs.
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||36.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA and/or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA and/or Imported|
Ask a question
- yepby sanam42011/24/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- It comes with the stand that is shown.by BIGAL940051/24/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes there is a silver stand to be attachedby Fla75921/24/2015Was this answer helpful? (8) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No the stand is sold separately.by CommunityAnswer2/2/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (20)Was this answer helpful?
Q. What do I need to buy to use this tv? I have an older Sanyo, and HD cable but don't know what to buy and do to put this one into
- you need wifi to use it as smart tv. some cable channels via hdmi cableby sanam42012/1/2014Was this answer helpful? (3) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- HDMI cable to get the best picture quality. Your cable provider may need to set you up with a Hi-Definition box that has an HDMI output.by InformedConsumerfromSD12/1/2014Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Installation is a breeze, you are good to go with just the HDMI cableby BIGAL940052/6/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The cable needed to connect this is an HDMI cable.by CommunityAnswer1/24/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- on any TV trolley and it does comes with a standby sanam4201/24/2015Was this answer helpful? (9) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This T.V. can be set on any appropriate surface that is wide enough to accommodate the base.by CommunityAnswer1/24/2015Was this answer helpful? (7) (0)Was this answer helpful?