Samsung S5360 Galaxy Y GSM Smartphone (Unlocked), Pink
About this item
About this item
The Samsung S5360 Galaxy Y GSM Smartphone has tons of features you could want in a device. With an MP4/WMV/H.264 player, you can listen to music on the go with ease. An on-screen QWERTY keyboard allows you to type quickly when you need. Conveniently, this phone has a document viewer that you can use to open files as you would a computer. The two megapixel camera on the Samsung pink phone offers high resolution photographs, and a video camera is also available. With the unlimited entry phone directory, you can save as many contacts as you want on this unlocked GSM smartphone.
Samsung S5360 Galaxy Y GSM Smartphone (Unlocked), Pink:
Sound and Music:
- MP3/WAV/eAAC+ player
- MP3 ringtones
- Vibration alerts
- MicroSD slot
- Voice memory and dial
- Unlimited entry phone directory
- Bluetooth v.3.0
- GPRS: yes
- EDGE: yes
- microUSB 2.0 port
- WLAN: WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, WiFi hotspot
- Android v2.3.5 (Gingerbread) OS
- Two megapixel, video-capabale camera
- 830 MHz ARMv6
- MIDP 2.0 Java
- Browser: WAP 2.0/xHTML, HTML
- Document viewer
- MP4/WMV/H.264 player
- Talk time: up to 17 hours
- Standby time: up to 850 hours
- Battery: Li-Ion 1200mAh
- TFT capacitive touchscreen, 256K colors
- Resolution: 240 x 320
- On-screen QWERTY keyboard
- SMS and MMS
- Instant messaging
|Battery Type:||Lithium Ion|
|Model No.:||S5360/S5363 PINK|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.66|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||3.0 x 6.0 x 9.0|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- GSM stands for Global System for Mobile Communications.by CommunityAnswer6/20/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- deeds, it's short for "Global System for Mobile communications" and is considered the most prevalent cellular technology in the world. In the United States, two technologies are used, GSM and CDMA. They are generally incompatible with each other. AT&T and T-Mobile use GSM. Verizon and Sprint use CDMA. Phones using GSM will use what is called a SIM card to identify the phone on the network and to store a limited amount of data. CDMA phones generally do not use SIM cards. When a phone is described as an unlocked GSM phone, like this one, it means that it can be used with any GSM carrier or provider. In the U.S., that again will be AT&T or T-Mobile ...or an MVNO using one or both of those networks (MVNOs are providers like Straight Talk, Net10, Walmart Family Mobile, AIO, etc. Theses MVNOs do not own networks or towers but "piggyback" or contract with the major carriers like AT&T, Verizon, Sprint, T-Mobile, etc. to use their network and then resell service to the consumer). One important advantage of an unlocked GSM phone is that you can use it in other countries that use GSM (the vast majority of the world uses GSM) by purchasing a SIM card from a provider in that country. CDMA phones are almost useless when attempting to be used in other countries.by richardarr5/11/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I believe so because when my phone loses its connection I have a choice between ATT and Family mobile.by gorda312/26/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, this is an unlocked phone so it can use sim cards from any mobile provider.by CommunityAnswer4/29/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?