Customers also viewed these products
Samsung Micro USB to A/V Cable for All NX Model Cameras
Check out these related products
- $7.52 Was $10.16Save $2.64
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Samsung Micro USB to A/V Cable for All NX Model Cameras:
- The microUSB to RCA cable for all NX model cameras helps to extend media capabilities
- Transmits to RCA-enabled devices
- Designed for all devices that support 5-pin micro USB ports
|Manufacturer Part Number:||NZ5615|
|Connector Type:||1 x AV-out, 1 x USB 2.0|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. Is the white for audio only and the yellow jack for video or can it be used just to play left and right audio?
- The YELLOW Jack is for VIDEO only, The WHITE Jack is for SOUND only ! You can play sound thru either the right or left Audio Connection on your TV....by DeBo132/18/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Thanks for the question. The yellow and white jacks on the AV cable are used for audio and video, respectively, and aren't designed to be used to control left vs. right audio signals. - Ms. Samsungby An anonymous customer6/5/2013Written by a verified representative fromWas this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, the micro USB A/V cable should be compatible with the WB150F camera. - Ms. Samsungby An anonymous customer5/20/2013Written by a verified representative fromWas this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Thanks for the question. Since the ST66 also uses the micro USB connection, this cable should work fine. - Ms. Samsungby MsSamsung3/11/2013Written by a verified representative from MsSamsungWas this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?