Similar items in stock
Samsung MX-E650 260W 2.1-Channel MIni Stereo System
Customers also viewed these products
- $93.53 Was $99.00Save $5.47
- $66.27 Was $74.95Save $8.68
- Reduced Price$999.99 List price $1999.99Save $1000.00
About this item
About this item
Upgrade your sound system with the Samsung MX-E650 Mini Stereo System. With its Giga Blast Sound System, this 260W 2.1-Channel stereo allows you to experience superior performance. It features a 100W subwoofer that measures 6.5". With a compact disc player that plays CD-R, CD-RW, MP3-CD and WMA formats, this Samsung stereo system can be used to play a wide variety of audio files. It comes with an MP3 CD maker and a karaoke mix, making it suitable for playing music and audio at parties. The stereo has improved bass levels, as well as renewed low and high frequency levels that enhance the quality of the volume and doubles the power output. USB ports and auxiliary inputs are included.
|Number of Channels:||2.1|
|Features:||MP3 Player Compatible , AM/FM Tuner|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||MX-E650/ZP|
|Connector Type:||1 x Aux Audio, 1 x USB|
|Number of Discs:||1|
Ask a question
- I am quite pleased with the bass. It is loud and deep.by bellabella9611/10/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It's a dedicated bass, so we think so. It's always a great idea to try it out and listen to it first. But we think you'll be impressed. --Mr.Samsungby An anonymous customer6/12/2013Written by a verified representative fromWas this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The frequency range is 20hz to 20khzby bellabella9611/10/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 20hz - 20 khzby Darkstonekastle6/19/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Not that I know ofby lonewolff198010/8/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The only battery for this model is the AAA-size battery for the remote control. This model runs on AC for a power source. Thanks for your interest in Samsung stereo systems. --Mr.Samsungby An anonymous customer8/12/2013Written by a verified representative fromWas this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?