Samsung ML-2165W Mono Laser Printer
About this item
About this item
Wireless printing means you can place the compact ML-2165W anywhere in your office, without worrying about running cables to it. It also makes it simple to share your printer with multiple computers. Print speeds of up to 21 ppm and first print out time of less than 8.5 seconds means you'll spend more time printing and less time waiting.
Samsung ML-2165W Mono Laser Printer:
- Print Speed
Black: Up to 21 ppm
- Print Resolution
Black: Up to 1200 x 1200 dpi
- Built-in Wireless
- Energy Star certified
- Replacement Ink
MLT-D101S Black Ink Cartridges
- Built-in Wireless LAN (802.11n)
Print from multiple computers
- 50-page auto-document feeder
- Paper & Media Compatibility: 150-sheet input tray, 100-sheet output tray
Media Types: Plain, Envelope, Labels, CardStock, Thick, Thin, Cotton, Color, Preprinted, Recycled, Bond, Archive
- Compatible Operating Systems: Windows 7/Vista/XP/2008/2003/2000, Various Linux, Unix, Mac 10.4 and up
- Quick Reference
- User's Guide
- Installation CD-ROMs
- Power supply
- Power cord
- USB cable not included. To shop for a USB printer cable, click here
Products that are ENERGY STAR-qualified prevent greenhouse gas emissions by meeting strict energy efficiency guidelines set by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency and the U.S. Department of Energy. The ENERGY STAR name and marks are registered marks owned by the U.S. government, as part of their energy efficiency and environmental
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||10.85|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||15.0 x 10.7 x 9.3|
Manuals & Guides
- PDF , 608K, 2 pagesView
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. Will the ML-2165W work without a router? Will it work with the Netgear WGR614 wireless -G 54Mbps Broadband router?
- Yeah. It can also connect thru USB.by Kyle5018/13/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- With the ML-2165W, you can either connect to it from a wireless router or using the WiFi Direct feature using the Samsung Mobile Print App found on the Google Play Store to connect the printer to a wireless device. -MrSamsungby MrSamsung7/1/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It can vary dependng on the coverage of the page and how many pages are printed - but the starter cartridge, hence the name, will print considerably less than a full toner cartridge. Our best recommendation is to always have a back-up cartridge so that you don't run out at an inconvenient time. Thanks for your interest in Samsung products. --Mr.Samsungby MrSamsung4/3/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
Policies & Plans
The manufacturer warrants this product to the original purchaser to be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of one year from the date of the original purchase.
The manufacturer agrees, at our option, during the warranty period, to repair any defect in material or workmanship or to furnish an equal new, renewed or comparable product (whichever is deemed necessary) in exchange without charges, subject to verification of the defect or malfunction and proof of the date of purchase. Subsequent replacement products are warranted for the balance of the original warranty period.
Who is covered? This warranty is extended to the original retail purchaser for products purchased and used in the U.S.A.
What is covered? This warranty covers all defects in material and workmanship in this product. The following are not covered: installation/removal costs, damage resulting from accident, misuse, abuse, neglect, product modification, improper installation, incorrect line voltage, unauthorized repair or failure to follow instructions supplied with the product, or damage occurring during return shipment of the product.