Consider these popular products
- Rollback$29.00 Was $39.00Save $10.00
- Rollback$109.00 Was $399.99Save $290.99
- $29.98 List price $39.00Save $9.02
- Rollback$68.88 Was $78.88Save $10.00
- $104.00 List price $140.30Save $36.30
- $89.99 List price $199.99Save $110.00
- $329.99 List price $399.99Save $70.00
- $58.67 List price $99.88Save $41.21
Samsung IT ML-2165W Mono Laser 21ppm 150 sheets
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Print Speed (Black): 21 ppm Effective Resolution(Max): up to 1,200 x 1,200 dpi Print Language: SPL (Samsung Printer Language) Processer 300 Mhz Memory: 32 MB Paper Capacity: 150 sheets Paper Type: Plain, Envelope, Labels, CardStock, Thick, Thin, Cotton, Color, Preprinted, Recycled, Bond, Archive Connectivity: Hi-speed USB 2.0, 802.11b/g/nWireless Monthly Duty Cycle: 10,000 pages Toner Yield: 0.7K Starter, 1.5K Standard Yield Warranty: 1 year Country Of Origin: China Special Features: WPS button (Wi-Fi protected setup), Power button on front, FPOT less than 8.5 seconds, Software included: Driver, AnyWeb Print, Easy Printer Manager, Power: <310W printing, <1.2W Standby OS Compatibility: Windows2000/XP/Vista/7/2003Server/2008Server, MacOSX10.3 10.6,VariousLinuxOS
|Has Automatic Document Feeder:||Y|
|Number of Sheets:||150 Sheets|
|System Requirements:||Ubuntu 9.10 , Microsoft Windows 7 , Red Hat Fedora Core 5 , Ubuntu 7.10 , SUSE Linux Enterprise Desktop 10 , Red Hat Fedora Core 11 , openSUSE 11.2 , openSUSE 10.3 , SUSE Linux Enterprise Desktop 11 , Red Hat Fedora Core 12 , openSUSE 11.0 , Red Hat Fedora Core 10 , openSUSE 11.1 , openSUSE 10.2 , Mandriva Linux 2009 , Mandriva Linux 2008 , Mandriva Linux 2007 , Red Hat Fedora Core 6 , Red Hat Fedora Core 7 , Red Hat Fedora Core 8 , Red Hat Fedora Core 9 , Microsoft Windows 2000 , Mandriva Linux 2010 , SuSE Linux 10.1 , Red Hat Enterprise Linux WS 5 , Ubuntu 8.04 , Red Hat Enterprise Linux WS 4 , Red Hat Fedora Core 13 , Ubuntu 6.06 , Microsoft Windows XP , Apple MacOS X 10.4 - 10.7 , Mandriva Linux 2009.1 , Ubuntu 8.10 , Microsoft Windows Vista , Microsoft Windows Server 2008 , Linux , Microsoft Windows Server 2003 , Ubuntu 10.4 , Ubuntu 6.10 , Debian Linux 4.0 , Ubuntu 9.04 , Ubuntu 7.04 , Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2 x64 Edition|
|Connector Type:||1 x USB|
|Operating System:||Windows 2000, XP, Vista, 7, Linux, Unix, Mac OS X 10.4 and Up|
|Interface Type:||USB 2.0|
|Maximum Print Resolution:||1200 x 1200 dpi|
|Video Game Platform:||PC , Linux , Mac|
|Has Touchscreen:||Status LCD|
|Is Energy Star-Certified:||Y|
|Size:||Executive (7.25 in x 10.5 in) , Legal (8.5 in x 14 in) , JIS B5 (7.17 in x 10.12 in) , Folio (8.5 in x 13 in) , Letter A Size (8.5 in x 11 in) , A4 (8.25 in x 11.7 in) , A5 (5.83 in x 8.25 in) , Oficio (8.5 in x 13.5 in)|
|Paper Size:||3" x 5" - 8.5" x 14"|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||ML-2165W|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||15.00 x 10.70 x 9.30 IN|
Manuals & Guides
- PDF , 608K, 2 pagesView
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. Will the ML-2165W work without a router? Will it work with the Netgear WGR614 wireless -G 54Mbps Broadband router?
- Yeah. It can also connect thru USB.by Kyle5018/13/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- With the ML-2165W, you can either connect to it from a wireless router or using the WiFi Direct feature using the Samsung Mobile Print App found on the Google Play Store to connect the printer to a wireless device. -MrSamsungby MrSamsung7/1/2013Written by a verified representative from MrSamsungWas this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This model does have a built-in wireless LAN, but duplexing (printing on both sides) is a manual feature where you'd have to manually turn the pages over. Since you want Duplexing, try the ML-2955ND, which has both Networking and Duplex features, and it's available on the Walmart.com website here: http://www.walmart.com/ip/Samsung-ML-2955ND-Laser-Printer/17688748 Thanks for your interest in Samsung products. --Mr.Samsungby MrSamsung1/24/2013Written by a verified representative from MrSamsungWas this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It can vary dependng on the coverage of the page and how many pages are printed - but the starter cartridge, hence the name, will print considerably less than a full toner cartridge. Our best recommendation is to always have a back-up cartridge so that you don't run out at an inconvenient time. Thanks for your interest in Samsung products. --Mr.Samsungby MrSamsung4/3/2013Written by a verified representative from MrSamsungWas this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?