Samsung HT-F5500W Smart Blu-ray Home Theater System
About this item
About this item
You can immerse yourself in your favorite movies and music with the HT-F5500W Smart Samsung Blu-ray Home Theater System. With 1,000 watts of power and Crystal Amp Plus, this system can deliver sharp, clear sound for both music and movie sound effects. Arranging several speakers (including two wireless speakers) around the room, you can surround yourself in the system's audio output. The included Ethernet port allows the Samsung Blu-ray Wireless Home Theater System to connect to the Internet and stream movies and music, as well. The HT-F5500W Smart Samsung Blu-ray Home Theater System lets you watch movies in 3D, and it supports a wide variety of media formats, including DVDs and CDs, as well as WMA, MP3 and JPEG files.
Samsung HT-F5500W Smart Blu-ray Home Theater System:
- 5.1-channel multi-format playback with Crystal Amp Plus
- Sound decoders: Dolby Digital, Dolby Pro Logic II, Dolby Digital Plus, Dolby TrueHD, DTS, DTS-HD and DTS 96/24
- Plays Blu-ray, DVD, DVD+R, DVD+RW, DVD-R, DVD-RW, CD-R, CD-RW, AVCHD, LPCM, AAC, MP3, MKV, WMA, WMV, JPEG and HD JPEG
- Includes 4 satellite speakers (including 2 wireless rear speakers), 1 front speaker and a subwoofer
- Inputs: 1 HDMI input, 1 audio input, 1 optical input and 1 Ethernet port
- 1 HDMI output
- Includes home theater system and manual
- Samsung 3D Blu-ray home theater system
|Product Type:||Home theater system|
|Dimensions (wxdxh) / Weight:||Blu-ray disc player / AV receiver : 16.9 in x 9.9 in x 2.2 in / 5.1 lbs Speaker system : surround channel speaker : 3.5 in x 2.7 in x 5.6 in / 21.2 oz Speaker system : center channel speaker : 14.2 in x 2.7 in x 2.9 in / 31 oz Speaker system : subwoofer : 6.6 in x 11.2 in x 13.8 in / 8.2 lbs Speaker system : main channel speaker : 3.5 in x 2.7 in x 8.2 in / 25.4 oz|
|Type:||Blu-ray disc player , FM - digital|
|Surround Sound Effects:||3D Sound Plus, Virtual Surround 7.1|
|Sound Output Mode:||Surround Sound|
|Additional Features:||BD-Wise, Anynet+ , CD ripping, Bluetooth audio streaming, AllShare, Audio Return Channel (ARC)|
|Components:||Speaker system, Blu-ray disc player / AV receiver|
|Built-in Decoders:||Dolby Pro Logic II, DTS 96/24, Dolby Digital, DTS decoder, Dolby Digital Plus, DTS-HD decoder, Dolby TrueHD, DTS Neo:Fusion|
|Digital Sound Processor (dsp):||Yes|
|Surround System Class:||5.1 channel|
|Output Power / Total:||1000 Watt|
|Amplifier Output Details:||165 Watt - 3 Ohm - 4 channel(s) ( surround ) 170 Watt - 3 Ohm - 1 channel(s) ( center ) 170 Watt - 3 Ohm - 1 channel(s) ( subwoofer )|
|Sound Effects:||Power Bass|
|Dsp Preset Qty:||9|
|Power Consumption Operational:||72.5 Watt|
|Voltage Required:||AC 120 V ( 50/60 Hz )|
|Connector Type:||1 x HDMI output ( 19 pin HDMI Type A ) - rear 1 x USB 2.0 ( 4 pin USB Type A ) - front 1 x audio line-in ( RCA phono x 2 ) - rear 1 x SPDIF input ( TOSLINK ) - rear 1 x HDMI input ( 19 pin HDMI Type A ) - rear 1 x Ethernet ( RJ-45 ) - rear|
|Speaker(s):||2 x surround channel speaker - external - 140 - 20000 Hz - 3 Ohm - wireless 1 x center channel speaker - external - 140 - 20000 Hz - 3 Ohm - wired 1 x subwoofer - external - 40 - 160 Hz - 3 Ohm - wired 2 x main channel speaker - external - 140 - 20000 Hz - 3 Ohm - wired|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||29.6|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||25.2 x 13.1 x 16.4|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. can I listen to the music from my android phone through this system? If possible, Bluetooth connectivity?
- Yes use the bluetooth and connect any bluetooth enabled phone.by An anonymous customer12/8/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, and instructions on connecting your Bluetooth Android device can be found on page 37 of the owner's manual. Thanks for your interest in Samsung Home Theater systems. --Mr.Samsungby MrSamsung4/18/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes for all and then some. Get into the Samsung apps section and there are plenty to download.by An anonymous customer12/9/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This model has the SmartTV platform, and Samsung has a handy site that lists all of the available Apps for each model at this link: http://www.samsung.com/us/appstore/browse (Check the left hand side of the page) You can look up any model of Samsung TV or Blu-Ray/Home Theater product to see if the Apps you want are included. You can also browse by App, and choose "Compatible Models" on that App's page to see which products the Apps are in. Take a look around and shop a little so you can see all the Apps available to you. Thanks for your interest in Samsung products. --Mr. Samsungby An anonymous customer12/5/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes there is a remote. Its not a universal one that will work multipe things but you can program it to operate the tv.by An anonymous customer12/8/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, a remote control is included with the HT-F5500W. Thanks for your interest in Samsung Home Theater systems. --Mr. Samsungby An anonymous customer12/3/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?