Samsung HT-E6500W 3D WiFi Home Theater
About this item
About this item
The Samsung HT-E6500W home theater system delivers versatile entertainment thanks to its many connectivity options. Vacuum-tube technology built into this Samsung 3D home theater system delivers rich sound by combining the best of digital and analog audio circuitry. The Disc to Digital streaming service takes your DVD favorites and unlocks them in the cloud, for easy access anytime, anywhere. Samsung's Smart Blu-ray technology goes beyond ordinary DVD picture quality for your favorite movies and shows. You can also browse content, connect and share with friends and explore the Web with this Samsung Wi-Fi surround sound system, thanks to Samsung Apps. Built-in Wi-Fi ensures your connection to the web is always ready and always lightning-fast with the Samsung HT-E6500W home theater system .
Samsung HT-E6500W Home Theater System with 3D Capability and Wi-Fi:
- Vacuum tube and Digital Amp Technology
- 5.1-channels of surround sound deliver 1,000 total watts of power
- Dolby Digital/Digital Plus/Pro Logic II/TrueHD surround sound decoders
- Woven glass-fiber speaker drivers
- Smart Hub
- Web browser
- Built-in WiFi
- AllShare Play
- Wireless rear speakers
- 3D Blu-ray player
- iPod dock
- User EQ
- Crystal Amp Plus
- 3D sound plus
- HDMI Inputs: 2
- Playback Formats: BD, DVD, DVD+/-R/RW, CD DA, CD-R/RW
|Product Type:||Home theater system with iPhone / iPod cradle|
|Speaker(s):||2 x main channel speaker - external - wired 1 x center channel speaker - external - wired 1 x subwoofer - external - wired 2 - external - wireless|
|Connector Type:||2 x HDMI input ( 19 pin HDMI Type A ) - rear 1 x HDMI output 1 x audio line-in 1 x SPDIF input ( TOSLINK )|
|Surround System Class:||5.1 channel|
|Sound Output Mode:||Surround Sound|
|Built-in Decoders:||Dolby Pro Logic II, DTS 96/24, Dolby Digital, DTS decoder, Dolby Digital Plus, DTS-HD decoder, Dolby TrueHD|
|Surround Sound Effects:||3D Sound Plus|
|Components:||Speaker system, Blu-ray disc player / AV receiver|
|Output Power / Total:||1000 Watt|
|Optical Digital Input:||Yes|
|Power Device:||Power supply - internal|
|Type:||Universal remote control - infrared , Blu-ray disc player|
|Media Format:||CD-R, CD-RW, DVD-R, DVD+RW, DVD-RW, DVD+R, DVD, CD, Blu-ray Disc, CD-DA|
|Additional Features:||JPEG photo playback , AllShare, vacuum tube technology|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||33.07|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||17.56 x 23.86 x 14.72|
Manuals & Guides
- PDF , 546K, 2 pagesView
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Netflix is currently available, and for a whole list of Apps, click the following link and look on the left hand side for a link that say, "Show Apps for a Specific Device". Click that, and choose your Home Theater system. http://www.samsung.com/us/appstore/browse All of the Apps for each product will be listed. Thanks for your interest in Samsung Home Theater Systems! --Mr.Samsungby MrSamsung11/19/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Wi-Fi capabilities are already built-in. There is no need to add an additional wireless device or LinkStick to this model. Thanks for your interest in Samsung products. Mr. Samsungby MrSamsung1/3/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?