Consider these popular products
- $99.98 List price $168.00Save $68.02
- $184.00 List price $198.00Save $14.00
Samsung HT-C650W DVD Home Theater w/ Rear Wireless
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
With the Samsung DVD Home Theater, you get HT-C650W's 1080p HD progressive scanning technology that produces superior, photo-realistic images that are smooth as glass, with no flickering. An earth-friendly Eco Power Management System uses only the energy it needs, and 30% less energy overall compared to 2009 models. And Samsung's new Crystal Amplifier Pro uses sophisticated feedback circuit technology that filters sound distortion and noise to provide pure sound. Samsung's wireless rear speakers free you from the tangle of cords, giving you great sound, unbound. They're easy to set-up, and complement any room you put them in.
Samsung DVD Home Theater Key Features:
- Output Power: 1000W
- HDMI with 10800p upscale
- Auto sound calibration
- Crystal Amplifier Pro technology
- iPod dock with video, audio, and iPhone support
- Wireless rear speakers
- 1 x HDMI out
|Watts:||166 Watt - 3 Ohm - 5 channel(s) ( surround ) ????????? 170 Watt - 3 Ohm - 1 channel(s) ( subwoofer )|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||HT-C650W|
|Connector Type:||1 x USB ( 4 pin USB Type A ) - front ????????? 1 x SPDIF input ( TOSLINK ) - rear ????????? 1 x HDMI output ( 19 pin HDMI Type A ) - rear ????????? 1 x component video output ( RCA phono x 3 ) - rear ????????? 1 x composite video output ( RCA phono ) - rear ????????? 1 x audio line-in ( RCA phono x 2 ) - rear ????????? 1 x audio line-in ( mini-phone stereo 3.5 mm ) - front|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||16.9 x 10.8 x 2.3 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- The front and rear speakers look identical...in fact, if you don't look at the label on the bottom of each speaker, you can put them in the wrong location without knowing it :)by muzoid1/31/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Look at a different product, I purchased this product it did not work out of the box. Would have had to send it in for service- it was new. Thankfully bought at Walmart so was able to return it.by An anonymous customer12/24/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The speakers that come included with the HT-C650 should be the same as the ones pictured on the product page. -MrSamsungby MrSamsung9/30/2010Written by a verified representative from MrSamsungWas this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It has FM radio onlyby prkid11/27/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- As a matter of fact, the HT-C650W should offer an FM tuner. -MrSamsungby MrSamsung6/16/2010Written by a verified representative from MrSamsungWas this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. Are the rear speakers truely wireless? Meaning is one wireless while you need to run a cord to the second, or from the power antenna?
- Not truly wireless, which was big disappointment. it has like a wireless receiver with two speakers ,left and right, running by wire from the receiver which is plugged into an A?C outletby TheJudge6512/27/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This product says it has rear wireless speakers but the fact is that the wireless is only from the front box to a wireless unit. That unit has to be plugged into a power outlet and you when have to run speaker wires from the unit to the speakers. Good Luck :)by Paul8620006/8/2010Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?