Samsung HT-C6500 Blu-ray Home Theater System with Built-in Wifi
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Samsung HT-C6500 Blu-ray Home Theater System delivers a big home-theater experience in a more streamlined package, making it the perfect system for small spaces. Internet TV delivers the best of the web, straight to your HDTV, with downloadable widgets and apps like Blockbuster, Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, Flickr, Pandora and more. You can shop online, share pictures, and catch up with friends and more. Connect to a wide range of streaming digital content at the touch of a button. Built-in WiFi brings it all together beautifully. Your Home Theater is also part of DLNA (Digital Living Network Alliance). Samsung Blu-ray Home Theater Systems are DLNA Certified and have AllShare, which enables content to be seamlessly streamed between DLNA devices, allowing you to play files stored on your PC through your home theater. An earth-friendly Eco Power Management System uses only the energy it needs, and 30% less energy overall compared to 2009 models.
Samsung Blu-Ray Home Theater System w/ Wi-Fi, HT-C6500
- Output Power: 1000W
- 5.1 channel system
- VUDU Internet-connected — Watch movies instantly
- AllShare built-in Wi-Fi
- Internet TV
- This Samsung Blu-Ray Home Theater System features Crystal Amp Pro technology
- iPod/iPhone dock
- Advanced auto sound calibration
- 2 x HDMI in, 1 x HDMI out
Samsung is committed to delivering the best possible home entertainment experience. Some Samsung Blu-ray players and Blu-ray Home Theater systems may require a firmware update periodically to play certain discs that have added layers of content or features. Firmware updates are becoming more common in many connected CE products as the industry evolves and Samsung is making it easy for consumers to get these updates through one of the following methods:
1. Download firmware from www.samsung.com/firmware onto a USB drive or burn a CD and then connect the drive (to the USB Port or insert the disc) to install the firmware on your Blu-ray player.
2. Install firmware from your home Internet connection directly to your internet connected Blu-ray player for models with this capability.
3. For customers that do not have internet access or are experiencing difficulty performing the download, they can contact Samsung Customer Service at 1-800-SAMSUNG and have an upgrade disc mailed to them for their player free of charge.
|Product Type:||Home theater system with iPod cradle|
|Dimensions (wxdxh) / Weight:||Speaker system : 3.5 in x 2.7 in x 13.2 in / 2.7 lbs Speaker system : subwoofer : 6.6 in x 11.6 in x 13.8 in / 10.4 lbs Main unit : 16.9 in x 13 in x 2.4 in / 8.4 lbs Speaker system : center channel speaker : 14.2 in x 2.7 in x 3 in / 1.3 lbs Speaker system : 3.5 in x 2.7 in x 5.5 in / 1.3 lbs|
|Speaker(s):||2 x main channel speaker - 2-way - external - 165 Watt - 140 - 20000 Hz - 3 Ohm - wired 2 - external - 165 Watt - 140 - 20000 Hz - 3 Ohm - wired 1 x center channel speaker - 2-way - external - 170 Watt - 140 - 20000 Hz - 3 Ohm - wired 1 x subwoofer - external - 170 Watt - 40 - 160 Hz - 3 Ohm - wired|
|Connector Type:||1 x SPDIF input ( TOSLINK ) - rear 1 x audio line-in ( RCA phono x 2 ) - rear 1 x composite video output ( RCA phono ) - rear 1 x component video output ( RCA phono x 3 ) - rear 1 x HDMI output ( 19 pin HDMI Type A ) - rear 2 x HDMI input ( 19 pin HDMI Type A ) - rear 1 x USB ( 4 pin USB Type A ) - front 1 x Ethernet ( RJ-45 ) - rear 1 x IPod docking - rear|
|Surround System Class:||5.1 channel|
|Amplifier Output Details:||165 Watt - 3 Ohm - 4 channel(s) ( surround ) 170 Watt - 3 Ohm - 1 channel(s) ( center ) 170 Watt - 3 Ohm - 1 channel(s) ( subwoofer )|
|Built-in Clock:||Digital clock, sleep timer|
|Additional Features:||Progressive scanning, JPEG photo playback, BD-Wise, Anynet+, BD-Java , Auto sound calibration, USB host function, compressed music enhancer|
|Sound Output Mode:||Surround Sound|
|Built-in Decoders:||Dolby Pro Logic II, Dolby Digital, DTS decoder, Dolby Digital Plus, Dolby TrueHD, DTS-HD Master Audio, DTS-HD High Resolution|
|Digital Sound Processor (dsp):||Yes|
|Components:||Main unit, speaker system|
|Dsp Preset Qty:||8|
|Output Power / Total:||1000 Watt|
|Signal-to-noise Ratio:||70 dB|
|Optical Digital Input:||Yes|
|Type:||Remote control , Digital player , Radio tuner - FM - digital , Blu-ray disc player|
|Cables Included:||Video cable|
|Power Device:||Power supply - internal|
|Power Consumption Operational:||75 Watt|
|Media Format:||CD-R, CD-RW, DVD-R, DVD+RW, DVD-RW, DVD+R, DVD, CD, BD-ROM|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||31.97|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||16.93 x 13.03 x 2.36|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Newby Phoenix281/31/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This is a new item.by Weathertuck1/13/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- it newby HifromOhio1/10/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Newby Carpenterhammer751/7/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Newby Jade12712/27/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It seems from the item description that the HT-C6500 offered here is a new in box item. -MrSamsungby MrSamsung12/16/2010Written by a verified representative from MrSamsungWas this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. HT c 6500 are these wireless rear speakers is there anythin else to purchase in order to make them wireless ready?
- This system does not have wireless rear speakers. Howerver it is a slot for adding the seperate wireless rear speaker system to it.by Phoenix281/31/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- These are not, and as of 2011, cannot be made into wireless speakers.by Weathertuck1/17/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- swa-5000; it still connects with wires to the adapter, but you don't have to run them from the unit itself.by ebum1921/3/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- the rear speakers are not wireless. they are wired.by TechnoRookie11/8/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Although the HT-C6500 is ready to accept a wireless connection to allow the rear speakers to be wireless, you will need the SWA-5000 wireless receiver (sold separately) to allow for this setup. -MrSamsungby MrSamsung1/12/2011Written by a verified representative from MrSamsungWas this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- they are not wirelessby BuyItRateIt12/10/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- The wi-fi is built-in in the 6500 so there is no seperate dongle necessary.by Phoenix281/31/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It is truly built-in. However, this is not a wifi broadcaster, merely a receiver.by Weathertuck1/13/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- There's no Wi-Fi dongle. Wi-Fi is built in and works just fine. I downloaded a system update via Wi-Fi, so I'm sure it's working.by TheC1/8/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- All I had to do was put in the pass key code from by WIFI system and hit enter.by Carpenterhammer751/7/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I'm sorry for the confusion. The HT-C6500 does in fact come with built in WiFi and does not require the Samsung Linkstick to connect to a home network. -MrSamsungby MrSamsung1/7/2011Written by a verified representative from MrSamsungWas this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- it is built inby BuyItRateIt9/15/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?