The new eight-inch Galaxy Tab 3 keeps you in sync with your Galaxy world. Featuring the same interface and settings as other Galaxy devices you know and love, you'll get instant access to your favorite videos, apps, music and more.
Samsung Galaxy 3 with WiFi 8" Touchscreen Tablet PC Featuring Android 4.2 (Jelly Bean) Operating System, Gold/Brown:Technical Specifications:
- 1.5GHz Dual-Core processor
- 1GB of system memory and 16GB on-board storage memory
- 8" touchscreen, 1280 x 800 resolution, virtual keyboard with Swype
- Built-in 802.11a/b/g/n WiFi and Bluetooth v4.0
Software and Applications:
- Back 5MP webcam and front 1.3MP HD webcam
- USB 2.0 port, Micro-USB 2.0 port
- 16GB on-board storage memory, additional memory via SD card slot
- 1080p Full HD video playback at 30fps
- Geomagnetic sensor, GPS, gyroscope, accelerometer
- 4,450 mAh Li-Polymer battery
- Weighs 10.9 oz; 8.26" x 0.275" x 4.87" dimensions
What's in the Box:What's a Tablet PC?
- Android 4.2 (Jelly Bean)
- Gmail, Google Maps, Google Talk, YouTube, Game Hub
- Android browser and Google Play (for applications)
- Android Music Player
- Media Formats: MP3, AAC, WMA, FLAC, M4A, 3GA, OGG, AMR, WAV, MID, XMF, iMelody, SP-MIDI, RTTTL/ RTX, OTA, 3GP (MP4), WMV (ASF), AVI (DivX), MKV, FLV, WEBM
Tablet PCs are compact, ultra-portable entertainment devices that let you read email, surf the internet, read eBooks, view photos, play games, listen to music and watch video files. Most tablets are based on a smaller operating system, which allows you to purchase and download additional applications from supported stores. Tablet PCs do not have a CD/DVD drive and will not run Microsoft Windows or its applications. Tablet PCs function as a secondary device for casual entertainment purposes, and are not meant to replace a computer. They are ideal for use around the home and on the go with WiFi or 3-4g mobile broadband connections (pay as you go, contract may be required for service).