The compact Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1" Tablet with 16GB Memory is designed to improve your entertainment on the road and at home. Access thousands of movies, music and TV shows on the Samsung Galaxy Tab 16 GB wherever you go. With Smart Remote and built-in IR Blaster, you can watch and control your TV content, all from the palm of your hand. Plus, the Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1" Tablet with 16GB Memory uses the most powerful Android system yet - Ice Cream Sandwich.
Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1" Tablet with 16GB Memory (Refurbished): Technical Specifications:
- 1.0GHz Dual-Core processor
- 16GB on-board storage memory
- 10.1" touchscreen, 1280 x 800 resolution
- The Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1" Tablet with 16GB Memory features built-in 802.11b/g/n Wi-Fi and Bluetooth v3.0
Software and Applications:
- The Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 Tablet has a back 3MP webcam and front webcam
- USB 2.0 port, 3.5mm jack, 11-pin IF connector
- 16GB on-board storage memory, additional memory via microSD card slot
- Lithium-polymer 4,000mAh battery
- The Samsung Galaxy 10.1" Tablet weighs 0.76 lbs; 7.60" x 0.41" x 4.80" dimensions
What's in the Box:
- Android 4.0 OS (Ice Cream Sandwich)
- Gmail, Google Search, Google Talk, Amazon Kindle, YouTube, Google Movie Maker, Games
- Polaris Office, Samsung Apps, Android browser and Google Play (for applications)
- Google Play Music
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 Tablet Media Formats: MPEG4, H.264, H.263, VC-1, DIVX, VP8, WMV7/8, 3GP, MP4, WMV, ASF, AVI, MKV, FLV, WEBM, MP3, AAC/AAC /EAAC , WMA, OGG, FLAC, AC-3, AMR-NB/WB, WAV, MID, XMF, SP-MIDI, RTTTL/RTX, OTA
What's a Tablet PC?
- Samsung Galaxy 10.1" Tablet, battery, USB cable and AC adapter
Tablet PCs are compact, ultra-portable entertainment devices that let you read email, surf the Internet, read eBooks, view photos, play games, listen to music and watch video files. Most tablets are based on a smaller operating system, which allows you to purchase and download additional applications from supported stores. Tablet PCs do not have a CD/DVD drive and will not run Microsoft Windows or its applications. Tablet PCs function as a secondary device for casual entertainment purposes, and are not meant to replace a computer. They are ideal for use around the home and on the go with WiFi or 3-4g mobile broadband connections (pay as you go, contract may be required for service).