Similar items in stock
- Rollback$149.99 Was $299.00Save $149.01
- $205.00 List price $449.00Save $244.00
- Rollback$0.99 Was $6.99Save $6.00
- $236.70 List price $339.99Save $103.29
- Rollback$224.99 Was $259.00Save $34.01
- from $7.21
- $300.71 List price $589.99Save $289.28
- Reduced Price$5.99 List price $9.99Save $4.00
Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini DUOS I9192 Android Dual-SIM Phone (Unlocked), White Frost
Customers also bought these products
- Rollback$0.99 Was $6.99Save $6.00
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini Phone with DUOS I9192 Android is a smartphone that is packed with features for today's busy lifestyles. It features the newer Android 4.2 OS as well as an Adreno 305 processor for fast-paced browsing. In addition to the capability of supporting multiple audio files, the Samsung Galaxy S4 unlocked phone has an 8MP camera so you can take high-quality photos. Several messaging features are supported including SMS and MMS text messaging, email and instant messaging platforms. The device has a capacitive touchscreen and an onscreen keyboard for communication and searching within the included HTML5 browser. It offers up to 12 hours of talk time and 300 hours of standby. The Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini Phone with DUOS I9192 Android comes with a battery, a USB cable and a charger.
Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini DUOS I9192 Android Dual-SIM Phone (Unlocked):
Sound and music:
- MP3/WAV/eAAC+/AC3/FLAC player
- MP3, WAV ring tones
- Vibration alerts
- microSD slot
- The unlocked phone features voice memory and dial
- Phone directory
- Bluetooth v.4.0 with A2DP, LE, EDR
- microUSB 2.0 port
- WLAN: 802.11 a/b/g/n
- Android 4.2.2 (Jelly Bean) OS
- 8 megapixel camera with LED flash
- The white frost dual-SIM phone is video-capable
- Adreno 305 processor
- Downloadable games
- MIDP Java
- Browser: HTML5
- Document viewer
- MP4/DivX/XviD/WMV/H.263/H.264 player
- Talk time: Up to 12 h
- Standby time: Up to 300 h
- Battery for the white frost dual-SIM phone: Li-Ion 1900mAh
- Super AMOLED 16M color capacitive touchscreen
- Resolution: 540 x 960
- Onscreen keyboard
- Touch navigation
- SMS and MMS
- Instant messaging
- USB cable
|Memory Card Type:||MicroSD|
|Model Name:||Galaxy S4|
|Battery Type:||Lithium Ion|
|Connector Type:||1 x Headphone, 1 x MicroUSB 2.0|
|Battery Life:||300 hours|
|Number of Megapixels:||8 Megapixel|
|Mobile Operating System:||Android|
|Video Streaming Quality:||540 x 960|
|Video Game Platform:||Android|
|Size:||4.91"L x 2.41"W x 0.35"H|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||GT-I9192 WHITE|
|Talk Time:||12 hours|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||1.97 x 0.55 x 0.55 IN|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- no specifically GSM carriers At&t and T-Mobile with hc and one other does not support verizon sprint ect...by colleenls2/6/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (7)Was this answer helpful?
- I just did some research and find that you'll only be able to use on both gsm and cdma networks if they run 4g lte. The information on this one doesn't state which bands it runs on. Downfall to both gsm and cdma 4g lte is that it's not offered in all areas like 3g yet. So I'm wondering if I made the right choice since my reception is low on both att (gsm) and verizion (cdma) and if this runs on the 4g lte I might be SOL. Now one user said they put in both sims.... att and straight talk which work off different networks, so I'm going to assume this phone is working on the 4g lte networks and as long as you have access to those towers you can use either sim. (cdma only does not use a sim from what I just read unless it's on the 4g lte bands) need more information on the bands this phone works on to verify....by colleenls2/6/2016Was this answer helpful? (7) (3)Was this answer helpful?
- This phone can be used with any carrier as its an unlocked phone.by CommunityAnswer2/26/2016Was this answer helpful? (17) (20)Was this answer helpful?
- NO American model this product is only compatible with a sim-card issued from a mobile operator within the Americas. to use sim cards from other regions a cumulative call over five minutes must first be made with the sim card from American operators. it is in the paperwork with the phone. so (maybe) but you have to call first to see. Also since it's considered an international phone US Samsung will NOT support it. They pass you on to find where the phone was made and call that country's support.by colleenls6/8/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, Samsung phone is capable in any country.by CommunityAnswer8/23/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
Q. Can I use an at&t prepaid card for this phone? I don't particularly want a contract or plan
- Can this phone be connected with Virgin Mobile?by lucky792/10/2016Was this answer helpful? (4) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes. This unlocked cell phone is compatible with GSM carriers like AT&T and T-Mobile. Not all carrier features may be supported. It will not work with CDMA carriers like Verizon Wireless, Alltel and Sprint.by CommunityAnswer11/22/2015Was this answer helpful? (6) (1)Was this answer helpful?
Consider these popular products
- from $25.99
- from $549.99
- from $569.88
- from $429.99
- $449.00 Was $591.93Save $142.93
- from $129.95