T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy S 4G (Price with New 2-Year Contract)
About this item
About this item
The Samsung Galaxy S 4G takes full advantage of T-Mobile's 4G network for faster download speeds. Use the front-facing camera and T-Mobile Video Chat powered by Qik on to stay in touch with friends and family. Enjoy TV, movies, web browsing, music, apps and games — all on a 4.0" super AMOLED screen.
T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy S 4G (Price with New 2-Year Contract):
- 4G data speeds
- 21Mbps data speeds
- Download a song in seconds
- Instant access to streaming media*NEW_LINE*camera/video
- Use the front-facing camera with T-Mobile Video Chat
- HD video recording with the rear-facing camera
- T-Mobile TV offers live and on demand mobile HD TV
- Preloaded with INCEPTION, Samsung Media Hub, Facebook, Amazon Kindle, doubleTwist AirSync and WiFi calling
- 4.0" super AMOLED display
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Thank you for your interest in this Samsung Cell Phone. Although I do not have the information you requested, a dedicated Wal-Mart Wireless representative may be able to assist you better with this question. Unfortunately, since I do not have access to Wal-Mart’s inventory system, nor am I affiliated with any US Service Providers, I cannot provide any additional information on carriers, carrier compatibility, contracts, Country compatibility, pricing, or availability. However, a Wal-Mart Wireless representative should have all of the information you require to make your cell phone purchase. Please click on the “Help” link at the top of the page for more details. -MrSamsungby MrSamsung1/23/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It has the Android system, so it would definitely be considered a Smartphone. Thanks for your interest in Samsung products. --Mr.Samsungby MrSamsung11/1/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- From the available information, Skype should be compatible with the Galaxy S 4G. Although I cannot guarantee 100% compatibility, I suggest contacting the app's developer for more information on compatibility and availability. -MrSamsungby MrSamsung7/11/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?