Check out these related products
- from $79.99
- Reduced Pricefrom $140.99
- from $149.00
- from $108.33
Samsung Galaxy Gear Smartwatch
Consider these popular products
About this item
About this item
The Samsung Galaxy Gear smartwatch introduces a brand-new way to stay connected. This device updates you with glance notifications, so you can keep up with calls, texts and emails. This Samsung smartwatch uses a customized Android operating system, and it features Bluetooth 4.0 for wireless connectivity. This item also has a 1.9MP camera so you can take photos and record videos. It has 4GB of internal storage for saving music and pictures. The device is available in a range of different colors.
Samsung Galaxy Gear:
- Bluetooth 4.0 connectivity
- Customized Android OS
- 1.63" Super AMOLED display
- 320 x 320 resolution
- 1.9MP camera with auto focus
- 4GB onboard storage
- 521MB RAM
- 800MHz CPU
- 720p HD recording
- 315mAh lithium ion battery
- The Samsung Gear is available in a variety of colors
- Currently only compatible with Samsung Galaxy Note 3.
|Product Type:||Smart watch|
|Features:||Call handling, hands-free, missed calls notification, music remote handling, auto focus, macro, BSI sensor, Sound & Shot, dual microphones, Text-to-Speech (text recognition), Smart Relay , accelerometer, pedometer, gyro sensor, gesture|
|Type:||Touch sensitive screen , Super AMOLED - color|
|Resolution:||320 x 320 pixels|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.65|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||4.3 x 4.0 x 3.3|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Doesn't matter what type of service you have on the phone, just needs to be samsung device with android 4.3 or higher.by refuse2bstopped1/2/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, as long as you have one of the compatible phones, Currently compatible with Samsung Galaxy Note 3, Samsung Galaxy S4, Samsung Galaxy Note II on AT&T and Sprint, and Samsung Galaxy SIII on AT&T, Sprint and T-Mobile. You do not need to have a phone contract.by Theslin12/21/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, just one of the 3 models of Samsung it's compatible with.by Wholesaleforless12/21/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- According to Samsung support, you need 4.3.by Wholesaleforless12/11/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I am not sure, but I think not (as Samsung support wanted to check to see that I had 4.3, which I did) when I was having trouble gettingby Wholesaleforless12/11/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No. Currently compatible with Samsung Galaxy Note 3, Samsung Galaxy S4, Samsung Galaxy Note II on AT&T and Sprint, and Samsung Galaxy SIII on AT&T, Sprint and T-Mobile.by Theslin12/22/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Noby Wholesaleforless12/11/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?