Samsung BD-EM59 3D Blu-ray Disc Player with HDMI Cable, Refurbished
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Experience the next generation of groundbreaking Smart Blu-ray, which provides cutting-edge TV apps and much more to enhance the Blu-ray experience. Discover even more possibilities with this Samsung Blu-ray disc player that features a full web browser, plus "search" for content across all connected devices.
Samsung 3D Blu-ray Disc Player with HDMI Cable, Refurbished BD-EM59:
- Experience full 3D content when you pair this Samsung Blu-ray disc player with a 3D HDTV
- Media Hub
- Samsung Smart Blu-ray
- Samsung Apps
- Built-in W-iFi
- Samsung Blu-ray disc player can play 3D Blu-ray, Blu-ray Video, DVD-Video/DVD+/-R/DVD+/-RW, CD-DA/CD-R/CD-RW, and VCD 1.1 discs
- Dolby Digital Decoder/Plus/True HD and DTS decoding
- 1 x HDMI port
- Samsung Blu-ray player features a USB port for connecting portable audio/video players, laptops, tablets and flash drives
- Samsung Smart Blu-ray disc player includes an HDMI cable
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||3.8|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||14.17 x 1.46 x 7.66|
Manuals & Guides
- PDF , 577K, 2 pagesView
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- No, only HDMIby joecool27554/12/2013Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It only has an hdmi out port, ethernet port and a digital audio out port and therefore I can't see how it could connect to an older tv with standard AV PORTS.by rick50004/12/2013Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It would require a HDMI to component or composite converter, which is hardware that changes the signal from digital to analog. Some 2011 models of Samsung Blu-Ray playes has that capability, but not the 2012 Blu-Ray players. Thanks for your interest in Samsung products. --Mr.Samsungby MrSamsung4/12/2013Written by a verified representative from MrSamsungWas this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- If your internet-connected PC or router has WiFi, the Samsung provides a connection to the PC/router either via ethernet cable or WiFi. You then have access to the internet. The remote with Samsung is fine, but it takes a lot of time to input addresses, etc. I hooked up a wireless keyboard, GearHead KB3800TPW (really cheap), with its little receiver that slips into the USB slot in front of Samsung. It works fine - it took a little fiddling with the options at first and you have to go to Settings on screen for the Samsung to identify it and select it. It's almost as good as working on your PC keyboard and it has a touch mouse that works great!by watercolorwilly7/1/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This model will allow you to access Smart Hub, which is Samsung's platform for Apps. You can stream directly from your wireless router to the Blu-Ray player, and show those programs on your TV when the Blu-Ray player is connected to the television. However, it will not add wireless capabilities to your television - it will only allow wireless options for your Blu-Ray player, which can then be played on your TV. Thanks for your interest in Samsung Blu-Ray players. --Mr.Samsungby MrSamsung4/10/2013Written by a verified representative from MrSamsungWas this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This model has a remote control included. Thanks for your interest in Samsung Blu-Ray players. --Mr.Samsungby An anonymous customer6/6/2013Written by a verified representative fromWas this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This model comes with a remote control. Thanks for your interest in Samsung Blu-Ray players. --Mr.Samsungby An anonymous customer6/6/2013Written by a verified representative fromWas this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?