Similar items in stock
Samsung BD-EM59 3D Blu-ray Disc Player with HDMI Cable, Refurbished
Customers also bought these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Experience the next generation of groundbreaking Smart Blu-ray, which provides cutting-edge TV apps and much more to enhance the Blu-ray experience. Discover even more possibilities with this Samsung Blu-ray disc player that features a full web browser, plus "search" for content across all connected devices.
Samsung 3D Blu-ray Disc Player with HDMI Cable, Refurbished BD-EM59:
- Experience full 3D content when you pair this Samsung Blu-ray disc player with a 3D HDTV
- Media Hub
- Samsung Smart Blu-ray
- Samsung Apps
- Built-in W-iFi
- Samsung Blu-ray disc player can play 3D Blu-ray, Blu-ray Video, DVD-Video/DVD+/-R/DVD+/-RW, CD-DA/CD-R/CD-RW, and VCD 1.1 discs
- Dolby Digital Decoder/Plus/True HD and DTS decoding
- 1 x HDMI port
- Samsung Blu-ray player features a USB port for connecting portable audio/video players, laptops, tablets and flash drives
- Samsung Smart Blu-ray disc player includes an HDMI cable
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||3.8|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||14.17 x 1.46 x 7.66|
Manuals & Guides
- PDF , 577K, 2 pagesView
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- No, only HDMIby joecool27554/12/2013Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It only has an hdmi out port, ethernet port and a digital audio out port and therefore I can't see how it could connect to an older tv with standard AV PORTS.by rick50004/12/2013Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It would require a HDMI to component or composite converter, which is hardware that changes the signal from digital to analog. Some 2011 models of Samsung Blu-Ray playes has that capability, but not the 2012 Blu-Ray players. Thanks for your interest in Samsung products. --Mr.Samsungby MrSamsung4/12/2013Written by a verified representative from MrSamsungWas this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Region 1 only.by WMconsumerReviewer11/4/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- For players purchsed in the United States market: Regions ALL, OPEN, 0, and 1 are supported for DVD discs. For Blu-Ray, Region A is supported. Thanks for your interest in Samsung Blu-Ray players. --Mr.Samsungby MrSamsung3/3/2013Written by a verified representative from MrSamsungWas this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. Will I be able to use all the Apps if using the Smart BluRay in Mexico? If not, which ones may not work?
- Yes I got all kind of Apps on My's in the Usa I don't know if Mexicoby cucar3/17/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Products and services on Blu-Ray players sold in the United States region will work within the United States region. We can't speak for how services, content and individual apps will perform outside of the U.S. region. Thanks for your interest in Samsung products. --Mr.Samsungby MrSamsung2/17/2013Written by a verified representative from MrSamsungWas this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Consider these popular products
- $25.88 List price $39.98Save $14.10
- $74.88 List price $89.88Save $15.00
- from $64.11