Samsung BD-EM53/ZA Blu-ray Player, Refurbished
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Enjoy your WiFi network even more with this Blu-ray player that is loaded with features. The Samsung refurbished Blu-ray Player, model BD-EM53C, features a built in WiFi. This player allows you to enjoy watching streaming video from Netflix, CinemaNow, YouTube, Vudu or Pandora on your high-definition TV. Enjoy the clarity and life-like detail as you use this integral part of a home entertainment system. The player is wired for sound and supports Dolby Digital Plus, Dolby TrueHD and DTS audio. To ensure audio and video quality, a HDMI cable is included with this player. Stream content from up to five sources, independently and at fast speeds. This is a full HD Blu-ray player with 1080p Full HD resolution. The AllShare feature allows remote access from other wireless devices on your wireless network. Play your DVD on this Blu-ray player and enjoy the experience of video upscaling as your video appears more intense and life-like.
|Remote Control Type:||Full|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||4.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||10.28 x 16.93 x 2.17|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. Does this device connect to the internet wirelessly or only through a cable (i.e. usb or ethernet)?
- No it does notby KeylaM9/6/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- via ethernet cable onlyby cornjob9/3/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, it does not. At least not the one they sent me. Angry about it as Wi-Fi was only reason I bought this. It seems as if it is the BD-EM53 C that is wireless.by Birdman4798/30/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- wirelesslyby victormature8/10/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- There are wireless options available when connected to the network - for instance, streaming from your Samsung Galaxy Tablet to your TV is possible wirelessly, because it can connect to the wireless router. The player itself must be connected with Ethernet cables to the network. Once the player is connected, wired into the network, you can use other devices to stream to the player. So the player itself must be wired, although there are some wireless features available that the player can use. Thanks for your interest in Samsung Blu-Ray players. --Mr.Samsungby An anonymous customer8/10/2013Written by a verified representative fromWas this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- comes with a remote - AK59-00146Aby cornjob9/3/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, included but requires batteries not includedby Kimarr8/29/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, this model would come with a remote control included. Thanks for your interest in Samsung products. --Mr.Samsungby An anonymous customer8/7/2013Written by a verified representative fromWas this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- from the feedback, not often. mine was not there, either. seems like an ongoing issue.by cornjob9/3/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I did receive mineby victormature8/28/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- An HDMI cable should have been included in the package. Please inquire with a Wal-Mart associate or customer service to see if they can assist further. --Mr.Samsungby An anonymous customer6/8/2013Written by a verified representative fromWas this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?