Samsung BD-C6500 Blu-ray Player w/ Built-in Wifi, 1GB Memory
Check out these related products
- Clearance$6.98 List price $13.99Save $7.01
- Clearance$6.10 List price $12.99Save $6.89
- Clearance$10.61 List price $21.99Save $11.38
- Clearance$7.27 List price $14.99Save $7.72
- Clearance$6.19 List price $12.99Save $6.80
- Clearance$6.39 List price $12.99Save $6.60
- Clearance$7.01 List price $14.99Save $7.98
- Clearance$13.74 List price $27.99Save $14.25
- Clearance$6.97 List price $13.99Save $7.02
- Clearance$6.51 List price $13.99Save $7.48
- Clearance$11.79 List price $23.99Save $12.20
- Clearance$13.46 List price $26.99Save $13.53
- Clearance$19.97 List price $39.99Save $20.02
About this item
About this item
This Samsung Blu-ray Player offers Internet TV, which delivers the best of the web, straight to your HDTV, with downloadable widgets and apps like Blockbuster, Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, Flickr, Pandora and more. You can shop online, share pictures, catch up with friends and connect to a wide range of streaming digital content at the touch of a button. This Samsung Blu-ray Player is also wireless LAN ready (wireless LAN adaptor not included). Add to that AllShare, which enables content to be seamlessly streamed between DLNA devices, allowing you to play files stored on your PC through your Blu-ray player.
Samsung Blu-ray Player:
- VUDU Internet-connected — Watch movies instantly
- BD-Live profile 2.0
- Full HD 1080p
- Wireless LAN ready (adapter not included)
- AllShare technology
- Internet TV
- Dolby Digital TrueHD, DTS-HD
- 1GB built-in memory
- 2 x USB, 1 x HDMI
Samsung is committed to delivering the best possible home entertainment experience. Some Samsung Blu-ray players and Blu-ray Home Theater systems may require a firmware update periodically to play certain discs that have added layers of content or features. Firmware updates are becoming more common in many connected CE products as the industry evolves and Samsung is making it easy for consumers to get these updates through one of the following methods:
1. Download firmware from www.samsung.com/firmware onto a USB drive or burn a CD and then connect the drive (to the USB Port or insert the disc) to install the firmware on your Blu-ray player.
2. Install firmware from your home Internet connection directly to your internet connected Blu-ray player for models with this capability.
3. For customers that do not have internet access or are experiencing difficulty performing the download, they can contact Samsung Customer Service at 1-800-SAMSUNG and have an upgrade disc mailed to them for their player free of charge.
|Volts:||AC 120 V ( 60 Hz )|
|Music Media Format:||DVD-RW , DVD+RW , CD-RW , BD-RE|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||BD-C6500|
|Primary Shelf ID:||1106406|
|Connector Type:||HDMI output ( 19 pin HDMI Type A ) - rear ? Composite video/audio output ( RCA phono x 3 ) - rear ? Digital audio input (optical) ( TOSLINK ) - rear ? 7.1 channel audio line-out ( RCA phono x 8 ) - rear ? USB 2.0 ( 4 pin USB Type A ) - front ? Component video output ( RCA phono x 3 ) - rear ? Network ( RJ-45 ) - rear|
|Accessories Included:||A/V cable, universal remote control , 1 x A/V cable|
|Number of Discs:||1|
|Digital Video Formats:||MPEG-2, DivX HD, VC-1, AVCHD|
|Features:||USB host function, built-in 1GB flash memory, AllShare , Infrared , Power supply , Progressive scanning|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||16.93 x 8.78 x 1.69 IN|
Ask a question
- If I understand you correctly, you want to use it wireless. If so you dont need an adapter. It has a built-in wireless adapter already.by MrMention12/16/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You do not need it for this model, it is built-inby StefArkansas12/16/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Walmart.com does sell it http://www.walmart.com/ip/Samsung-Wireless-LAN-Adapter/14053379by JamesD12312/8/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Here is a link for you to follow about the LAN adaptor... Wal-Mart does not sell them.. http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0039OFPT0/ref=ord_cart_shr?ie=UTF8&m=ALOU8D3G1HMERby FairytaleLover2/24/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- With this BluRay and a Samaung LN40C630 TV you do not need a LAN adapte. If you have a different TV I would call the manufacturer or someone at BestBuy.by NoName000111/29/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The 5600 has built in WiFi and Ethernet. It does not need an external adapter. I believe the adapters for models without the WiFi are available from the WalMart Website.by JamesD12311/28/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- I have AT&T DSL and had no problem using it via my d-link wireless-n router.by BNob12/19/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes it willby MrMention12/16/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- On the Blu-Ray player they give you a code, and then you login into your netflix account online and it will activate on the Blu-Ray player...by FairytaleLover12/1/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, that is what I have. The bluRay connects wirelessly to my router which connects to my AT&T modem. Netflix streams flawlessly.by NoName000111/29/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You should be able to but check your contract with AT&T. They may limit bandwidth and streaming video takes a lot of bandwidth. There is no reason the player should not work with any DSL connection that does not block access to Netflix or throttle bandwidth.by JamesD12311/28/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes you can.by wirehead702/8/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yesby codydody12/12/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, but it will connect wirelessly also.by NoName000111/29/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, this player has an ethernet connector on the back and you can select a wired connection in the setup.by JamesD12311/28/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Consider these popular products
- Rollback$39.99 Was $49.99Save $10.00