Similar items in stock
- $169.99 List price $299.99Save $130.00
Samsung 40" Class LED 1080p 60Hz HDTV, (3.7" ultra-slim), UN40EH5000
Customers also viewed these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Samsung 40" Class LED 1080p 60Hz HDTV, UN40EH5000 has impressive specifications. Every image can be seen in brilliant clarity. The slim-profile design of this Samsung 40" HDTV provides an immersive viewing experience. You can enjoy your movies, television shows and games in true 16:9 resolution. Use the built-in digital tuner for broadcasts, and the two HDMI inputs for your devices. It also has component, cable, digital and analog inputs and outputs. The eco-sensor on the 3.7" ultra-slim HDTV calibrates the brightness to provide you with an optimum viewing experience. This LED television is rated Energy StarV 5.3, which means it will save on energy. Another good feature of the EH5000 Series is that it has ConnectShare Movie.
This feature allows you to use the USB port without additional equipment. For sound, it has advanced Dolby Digital Plus/Pulse and SRS TheaterSound HD. It is easy to mount on your wall using VESA 200 x 200 mounts. Get the Samsung 40-inch Class LED 1080p 60Hz HDTV, UN40EH5000 for the ultimate entertainment experience.
Note: You must have a source of HD programming in order to take full advantage of the Samsung 40" LED TV. Contact your local cable or satellite TV service provider for details on how to upgrade.
Samsung 40" 1080p HDTV, 60Hz, UN40EH5000:
- 40" LED panel
- With 1920 x 1080 full-HD resolution
- True 16:9 aspect 7ratio
- View your movies as the director intended
- Built-in digital tuner
- Watch digital broadcasts, including HDTV programs where available, on this Samsung 40" HDTV
- HDMI Inputs: 2
- Enjoy a superior HD experience with the HDMI one-cable solution
- 40" screen measured diagonally from corner to corner
- USB port
- Listen to music and view photos from USB storage devices
- VESA 200 x 200 mountable
TV stand sold separately. See all TV stands.
TV mount sold separately. See all TV mounts.
|Display Format:||1080p (FullHD)|
|Resolution:||1920 x 1080|
|Closed Caption Capability:||Yes|
|Sound Output Mode:||Stereo|
|Sound Effects:||SRS TheaterSound HD|
|Output Power / Total:||20 Watt|
|Additional Features:||Down-firing Speaker, Auto Volume Leveller (AVL) , On/off timer, clock, auto power off, on-screen menu, game mode, ConnectShare Movie, Wide Color Enhancer Plus, Eco Sensor, progressive scan|
|Speaker(s):||2 x main channel speaker - built-in - 10 Watt|
|Connector Type:||2 x HDMI ( 19 pin HDMI Type A ) 1 x composite video / component video input ( RCA phono x 3 ) 1 x digital audio input/output (optical) 1 x USB 2.0 ( 4 pin USB Type A ) 1 x audio line-out ( mini-phone stereo 3.5 mm )|
|Power Device:||Power supply|
|Power Consumption Stand By / Sleep:||0.3 Watt|
|Product Type:||LED-backlit LCD TV|
|Dimensions & Weight Details:||Panel without stand - 36.5 in x 3.7 in x 21.7 in x 19.8 lbs Panel with stand - 36.5 in x 9 in x 23.9 in x 24.3 lbs|
|Digital Tv Tuner:||ATSC, QAM|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||29.95|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||36.5 x 9.0 x 23.9|
Manuals & Guides
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- I'm not sure what Mr. Samsung was looking at or it could be that I am misunderstanding his reply but it states in the listed spec's that it has "1 x audio line-out ( mini-phone stereo 3.5 mm ) " which would mean to me that if your headset has a 3.5mm plug on it or a $2+/- adapter to change it to that size it should work. Several Samsung, Sony, LG models and and others do not have this port identified in the spec's and thus you should presume that you would need to listen through a receiver or your external player device/sound bar etc. Of course several of these external sound systems/sound bars do not offer a port for a headset either so you need to read everything and continue to ask questions. When I inquired why so many models by several manufacturers did not provide a simple headphone jack I was given three primary reasons for it. 1. That to fully enjoy the picture on the larger screen you need to be a measured distance from it and to obtain that distance long cords or extensions would need to be utilized presenting a hazard that could topple the large screen set. (I found this one difficult to accept given all the wireless head sets available and that many affordable sound bars use this port for connection to the set. Without the port the sound will not cut off when using the headphones and defeats the whole purpose). 2. This type of port is not the optimum way to connect the set for quality sound reproduction and was listed as the least important connection by independent surveys. (Just how much could it cost to add a pair of RCA stereo jacks or a single 2.5 or 3.5 mini plug for those that just want to watch a show late at night without disturbing everyone I don't know). 3. Nearly all big screen consumers additionally purchase some sort of sound system with their own headset ports (also why most manufacturers do not worry about having the built in speakers sound very good and try for thinness instead), game players utilize specialized headsets and sound systems attached through their game systems, and lastly it was determined that this one port caused the largest number of under warranty repairs primarily due to when it gets damaged, and apparently it does a lot, the sound will be cut off completely until repaired. (This one, especially the last part, seems to be the most probable of them all). Please Note: Samsung, Sony and LG customer service supervisors provided these responses to me after a combined wait time of 22 hours.by OvereducatedonHDTVs12/2/2015Was this answer helpful? (9) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Not unless you get an adapter from best buy that is set up for a jack.by xredeemed1/17/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Unfortunately, headphone jacks are not available on this unit; however you can still connect headphones to this unit with a third party headphone device (through Optical). Since the audio output on this unit are a fixed pass through type of connection, you would need an intermediary device to control the volume (this means the TV does not have control of the volume coming out of the digital audio output). Additionally, the Samsung TVs will not offer direct wireless connectivity to wireless capable headphones. -MrSamsungby MrSamsung5/1/2015Written by a verified representative from MrSamsungWas this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This product has a stand included.by CommunityAnswer3/3/2015Was this answer helpful? (29) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- If you are referring to the little black pedestal that keeps the t.v. upright, then yes, it's included.by CrazyShopper44462/13/2015Was this answer helpful? (17) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes. It comes with the manufacture tv stand built in.by graydolphin2/13/2015Was this answer helpful? (17) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- You can of your computer has hdmi capabilities.by BenC36012/1/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- There are two ways to connect your PC or Mac to your Samsung TV for monitor functionality: HDMI to HDMI or HDMI to VGA/DVI/Displayport. That said, the Samsung TVs do not offer wireless or networked monitor capabilities. Please note, in the computer's operating system, you will need to set the display settings to either clone or extended view and set the computer’s resolution to match that of the maximum resolution of the TV in order to view your computer’s desktop on the TV. If your computer offers HDMI out, I would highly suggest using this connection, since it is a basic plug-n-play connection (meaning almost no adjustment is needed on the TV or PC). HDMI to VGA/DVI/Displayport is almost the same as straight HDMI, but in this case, you will want to connect the DVI end of the cable to the computer (if available) and the HDMI into the TV. This is also considered a plug-n-play connection. Unless otherwise specified by your computer manufacturer, you will need to connect the computer's audio to the TV with a separate cable (3.5mm jack cable from the PC’s audio output to the TV’s DVI/HDMI Audio input), since most computers do not support audio over HDMI, VGA or DVI. Thank you for the opportunity to assist you, -MrSamsungby MrSamsung11/27/2014Written by a verified representative from MrSamsungWas this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?